Love Triangle ( Pt. 2)- K. MJ x Reader x K. HR

Narrator

Filming for "That's Life!" was now about halfway filmed. All the characters and their storylines were starting to develop.

In the show half of the cast had moved into a place together while the other half was still to still to move in.

Kang Tae-Oh was an HR Manager at his company, a company Minji's character had just become an intern at. Lee Ho-jung was a pretty rich girl who moved in to the house as a tantrum to piss off her parents. Nam Joo-Hyuk was a famous star who was being stalked and put into the house for his protection, He was very close to Lee Ho-jung's character.

Kim Min-gwi's character started to live in the house because he was kicked out of his mafia family for refusing to kill his best friend. No one knew anything about Y/n's character besides that they owned the house and was constantly busy with either school or work.

The remaining characters who didn't live in the house were Minji, a college student trying to make ends meet by getting an internship at Kang Tae-Oh's company. Choi Sooyoung is a gossip magazine photographer whom is on the verge of getting fire. Kang Haerin's character was just a college student trying to figure themselves out and their sexuality. Lastly, Choi Hyunjin was a high school student who lived all on his own due to his parents recently passing in an accident.

- Y/N POV -

It was yet another film day and I was actually excited to film this scene.

In this scene Me, Tae-Oh, Joo-Hyuk, Ho-jung, and Min-gwi would go out to play soccer as group to just forget about our worries.

Tae-Oh had was trying to get over his ex, Joo-Hyuk just wanted to out and have a normal life even for just one night, Ho-jung just wanted to know what is was like to go hangout with friends, Min-gwi played soccer as a stress relief, and I wanted to just have a fun night after worrying all week about this high school kid I met earlier in the week.

"Action!" The director yelled and we started passing the ball around. We filmed a very happy 10 minute soccer scene.

The scene continued with all of us huddling up around a park bench. We all teased each other and joked around when we suddenly heard yelling and someone running in our direction.

Sooyoung's character was running away from her landlord, of course non of our characters knew what was going on. Min-gwi got in front of the landlord guy to try to stop what was going on. Joo-Hyuk hid Sooyoung behind him.

We all watched as Min-gwi tried to scare off the landlord as he kept yelling the she need to pay this month's rent or get out. Eventually the old man got scared when he saw Min-gwi's mafia tattoo and left.

"Are you okay?" Joo-Hyuk asked Sooyoung.

"Yes, thank you! Sorry to bother you," Sooyoung responded.

The odd yet funny thing was that Sooyoung is Joo-Hyuk's stalker, though Joo-Hyuk didn't know that and Sooyoung couldn't recognize him sine he had a cap and mask on.

"So, you can't pay your rent?" Ho-jung asked Sooyoung.

"Works been a bit slow so things have a bit hard for me for the last few months," Sooyoung answered looking a bit ashamed.

"Do you have a plan or maybe a friend who can help you?" Joo-Hyuk asked.

"Ahhh, I'll manage on my own!" Sooyoung answered in an awkward tone.

"You know, if you're struggling. You can move in with us... just help out with what you can," I spoke up.

Everyone started nodding in agreement, while Joo-Hyuk said "Yeah we have extra rooms anyway. You could join us while you get back up on your feet!"