Killer - M. DN x Reader

Narrator

Y/n had been scouting their next victim for quite a while now.

They were parked at the liquor store, watching everyone come in and out.

Suddenly, a girl rushed into the store.... looking like she was in a rush.

The perfect victim.

It meant she was distracted and unfocused.

Y/n-ssi calmly got out of the car and walked over to the store.

While attempting to kidnap the girl they had chosen, Y/n decided to 'accidentally' bump into the girl when she rushed out of the store, all unaware.

As y/n tried to walk into the store, they suddenly got hit by the front door.

"Ohh, I'm so sorry!" Dani exclaimed.

Y/n looked up at the girl in complete rage.... until their eyes met.

Y/n was suddenly completely entranced. It was the first time they've felt love at first sight.

"Umm, no it's okay. It was my fault" Y/n responded.

"I would totally make it up to you or repay you for spilling my coffee on you but I'm in a rush. Here's my business card. Call me on a night that's not tonight," Danielle said as she gave y/n her card.

Danielle then rushed to her car and drove away.

Y/n still hadn't realized that the girl had spilled boiling coffee on them.

- Y/N POV -

I didn't know what love at first sight felt like.... but that girl made me feel something new. It was exhilarating.

"Hey, do you mind if I drive you to where you need to go?" I asked as the beautiful girl in front of me  who had rushed out.

"I promise, I am not a weirdo. From the looks of it, you seem like you're going to drink. So, I just thought I'd offer my chauffeuring services while I'm at it," I offered.

The girl in front of me seemed to think.

"Okay," The cute girl giggled out.

"I'm Y/n, btw" I said as I extend my hand out.

She took my hand and shook it.

"Danielle," She responded in a British accent or something, shooking my hand.

"Very well, Danielle. Let's get you to this party you seem to be going!" I answered as I signaled her to my car.

My Porsche 911 was nothing to deny, so I was pleased when Danielle agreed for me to give her a ride.

"Take me home after, don't half ass your offer" Danielle said as she walked into to my car.

I opened the door for her and she quickly got in.

It was my first time being attracted to one of my victims.

Danielle was beautiful and radiated positivity.... something I desperately needed in life.

"Where to?" I asked as I started my car.

"Gangnam neighborhood, I'll guide you" She responded.

The car ride was quiet....

As I drove, I realized that my attraction to the girl next to me was not what I thought.

Danielle seems to be more like the perfect girl to slowly drive crazy.

She had a bright smile, a cheery personality, and an energy that could make anyone's day better....