Come & See Me - M. DN x Reader

Narrator

Danielle and y/n had met during a schedule in America.

Y/n was a backup dancers at one of their concerts and ever since they've talked non-stop. They always see each other when Danielle has schedules in America and they talk on the phone almost everyday.

Newjeans had all just arrived back to Seoul from their schedule in America. So, Dani called y/n to let them she had gotten back safe.

- Y/N POV  -

Dani had texted me that she just got back to Seoul. Suddenly my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, got back safely!" Dani said excitedly over the phone.

The sound of her voice made my heart flutter.

"That's great!" I replied.

"I miss you already," Dani said softly making me blush. Luckily, she couldn't see my blushing cheeks.

"I miss you too," I whispered back.

"So, what's the schedule like now that you guys are back?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"We're just gonna do the last two concerts of the tour and then after that we'll get a month of vacation!" Dani answered sounding really excited.

"Will you go to aussie during your break?" I asked in turn.

"No, actually I'll be staying here" She simply replied.

"You should come and see me for once," Danielle shyly added.

"I don't know, that sounds like a long flight!" I joked back.

"Yeah and I always do it for you," Danielle responded sounding bitter.

"Oh come on that's because of your job not for me," I tried to joke again.

"Right, just say I'm not that important to you and leave it at that" Dani responded then hung up the phone.

"Tf?" I whispered to myself.

- Dani POV -

"Freaking Idiot!" I whispered under my breath as I threw my phone of the bed.

"You alright?" Minji unnie asked.

"Yeah, just-"

"Y/n is acting clueless again?" Minji interrupted.

"Yeah," I shortly replied getting even more upset as I start to remember all the times y/n has been too clueless to get that I like them.

"I don't understand how y/n doesn't get it. You practically throw yourself at them," Minji unnie said.

I gasp at her comment and exclaimed, "I Do Not!"

"Yes, you do unnie!" Haerin interjected to back up Minji unnie.

"Ugh, I just don't get y/n!" I sighed out as I laid in bed.

- Y/N POV -

It had been a week since me and Dani last talked. It seemed like she took my jokes to heart.

"Maybe I should go see her," I whispered to myself as I stared at my phone.... contemplating if I should call her or not.

"Nah," I told myself as I got up to look at my laptop.

I was watching YouTube for s couple of hours until a Newjeans video came up as a recommendation.

"Fuck it!" I whispered under my breath and started to look for flight and hotels to go to Seoul.

I booked a flight for the next day and booked my hotel accommodations.

I was about to call Dani and let her know, when I got a text from her.

Dani ♡

Just wanted to check on you.
Sorry I've been so busy.
Talk to you during break!
Luv U! <3

I found it so adorable that she was texting back to back.

"Cute," I whispered to myself getting all flustered.

I decided not to text back and just surprise her once I arrived in Seoul.

The next morning i found myself being late for my flight. I rushed down to the airport and was barely able to make it on my flight.

The next 14 hours of the flight I slept, watched movies, and kept asking for snacks.

We finally landed and after hours of being confused of how to get to my hotel, I finally arrived and checked in.

The next day was the day of their last concert for their tour, so I called my friends that would be performing with Newjeans that night and asked them for some help.

- Dani POV -

I was really eager for our final concert of the tour. Besides being able to perform for tokkis, I was excited for the vacation time to come so I can go see y/n.

"You girls ready?" The stage director asked as whe got mic-ed up.

"Yes!" We all replied in unison.

The countdown started and we all rushed to our positions to get lifted up to the stage.

Halfway through the concert, we had stage with over 50 dancers.... but one of them stood out the most to me.

Once the number was over, he all rushed backstage to change when I caught sight of y/n-ah.

"Y/N!!!" I yelled not able to stop myself from running up and hugging them.

Y/n hugged me back tightly and spun me around. We then both slightly pulled away and unconsciously looked into each other's eyes.

"You came," I softly whispered as I caressed y/n's cheek.

My heart was beating out of my chest at this point.

"Yes, I did... just for you," Y/n whispered back. Slightly blushing.

Suddenly, we both leaned in and our lips touched. We started to get into a rhythm as our lips melted into each other's.

"Wooohooo!" We heard the girls yell.

"Places everybody!" The stage manager yelled and we both finally pulled away from our lips.

"I'll be right back," I told y/n.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-