Online Friend Pt. II - P. H x Reader

Narrator

Y/n and Hanni had been dating for 3 months now. They spend almost every day going to each other's house to play video games.

They both were really happy with each other, there was just one problem....

- Hanni POV -

I couldn't bring y/n-ah to share any of their feelings with me. The only time they'd share their feelings was when we couldn't go to each other's houses and had to talk over the game chats.

I had told y/n "I love you" just two days before and I was starting to worry that y/n-ah hadn't said it back.

"Babe!" Y/n yelled across the hall as they slid towards me.

Y/n-ah had switched schools once they moved. It was easier to get home from Soobin oppa's school and it was also good because could walk home from school together.

"There's a new Call of Duty DLC!" Y/n-ah excitedly told me.

As excited as I was about the new map or whatever it was.... I was still annoyed that y/n couldn't talk to me about anything but games outside of our rooms.

"Great," I dryly responded.

"Babe, this is awesome! We can conquer a whole new map together!" Y/n replied all excited.

I got annoyed and just walked away.

- Y/N POV -

Hanni was acting a bit irritable lately.... and I knew why. She had told me she loved me and I hadn't responded.

I wasn't very good with words. At least not with Hanni... with anyone really... that's why Soobin always set me up on all these play dates before.

Hanni made me so tongue tied and nervous.... I was surprised I could even get a single sentence out my mouth without it sounding like I was speaking a foreign language.

I knew I had to do something to let Hanni know I loved her too but I just didn't know what.

Luckily, Hanni was in a better mood as we walked home after school.

"I used to listen to this song all the time when I first liked you," I told Hanni as I disconnected my headphones from my phone and raised the volume.

"Of course, we played on console... but I always wondered if you thought about me too" I awkwardly said to her with a laugh.

I could see Hanni's cute smile start to appear on her face as the song went on and my heart fluttered.

"I used to wonder the same thing too!" Hanni suddenly said in her aussie accent.

I had learnt that she spent a lot of time abroad in Australia when she was a kid.

- Hanni POV -

Y/n-ah showed me this really cute song but I still couldn't get over them not saying 'I love you' back.

The weekend came around and I found myself taking out the trash when I noticed Soobin oppa working out in their front lawn.

"Hey! Can I ask you something about y/n?!" I yelled at him from my driveway.