The Intern Pt. III - L. HY x Reader

Narrator

Hyein was shocked to hear such a vengeful request from Y/n-ssi. She couldn't believe Y/n-ssi had held a grudge for so long.

So, Lee Daepyonim denied The Kim's chairman request.

"No, if that is your request... I will not allow it. I can't let you turn into my mother!" Ms. Lee said to Y/n-ssi.

Y/n-ssi then coldly stud up and left Lee Daepyonim's building.

Now that Y/n-ssi had let Miss Lee know of their presence and their new position in the world... Y/n-ssi no longer hid from Miss Lee or avoided her.

Instead, Y/n-ssi hired a private investigator to keep tabs on Miss Lee. It had only been less than a week but Miss Lee had already caught on to it.... and The Kim's Chairman knew that she knew.

Let's just say it had become their own way of flirting.

Lee Daepyonim would wave at the PI's camera or smile at it for the fucks of it.

Miss Lee knew Y/n-ssi would be seeing them.

On the other hand, with each new photograph... The Chairman would sit and contemplate on if they should help Miss Lee or not.

Lee Hyein was the girl of their dreams... yet.... helping her would go against what they had done all these years.

Which was cut her off and ignore her existence.

If Hyein Lee did not want to comply with Y/n's request then why would Y/n-ssi comply with hers?

- Y/N POV -

"Miss Lee's new outfit pics have arrived," My assistant said as he slammed a new set of Pictures of Lee Daepyonim on my desk.

"I told you to stop calling it that, I'm just keeping an eye on her. Which was your request if I may add," I coldly answered him as I went through the new pictures the private investigator had delivered.

 Which was your request if I may add," I coldly answered him as I went through the new pictures the private investigator had delivered