For You (Bully Me) - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

Haerin had a hard time at school as it was. She was bullied by the same guy everyday and that was enough as it was.

But now, there was a new transfer student at her school.

Y/N.

- Haerin POV -

"Give it back!" I lowly told Jeongin-ssi.

From just looking at him, you wouldn't think that this guys is a bully.

Apparently, he never was a bully..... that's until I transferred to this school.

Because of my small figure and introvertedness I was very easy to pick on. Specially by Jeongin.... and also by the new transfer student, Y/n.

I guess you could call Y/n a bully too.

"I told you, you're my personal book carrier!" Jeongin raised his voice at me with a smirk.

Suddenly, someone snatched my science book from him and pushed Jeongin-ssi away from me. There was an unknown back facing me, but I groaned in annoyance once I saw the watch on the person's wrist.

It was Y/n.

"Nooo!!" I whined under my breath.

"I told you, she's mine. She is my target!" Y/n growled at Jeongin.

"Or maybe I should tell her how easy it is to see that you like her. I mean you must pick on her for a reason!" Y/n chuckled.

I saw Jeongin-ssi look at me from behind Y/n and he scoffed. Suddenly, he just started to walk away.

Lately, Y/n had been coming to save me every single time Jeongin would mess with me, but it wasn't for a good cause. It was just so they could bully me themselves.

"I told you to tell me when he's bothering you," Y/n turned to give me my book.

I quickly snatched it from Y/n's hand and started to walked away. Y/n was quick to grab my wrist.

"No 'thank you'? Do you not have manners?" Y/n angrily asked.

I shook my head 'no' in anger.

"I can't hear you. Are you mute?" Y/n got in my face, gripping my wrist tighter.

"No, stop! You're hurting me," I yelled in anger.

Y/n breathe out and reluctantly let me go.

I gave Y/n a death glare before walking away to my class.

- Y/N POV -

"She's so cute," I thought to myself as I watched Kang Haerin walk away.

From the moment I saw her, I fell in love.

Her looks were to die for, but that wasn't what attracted me to her.

"Maybe one day," I sighed out to myself before finally turning around to head to class.

The day was long and boring. Like always, I fell asleep in a few of my classes, I got sent to the office for fighting with Jeongin, and I was threatened to be expelled.

"What's the matter with you?! You weren't like this before," My brother yelled.

He was upset because he had to pick me up after school and have a talk with the principal.

Lately, my brother had been getting angry with me a lot easier because I had been acting up a lot. I was never really a bad kid before. I got good grades, I never bothered anyone, and I was treated everyone with respect....