Horror Wars (Pt. II) - K. MJ x Reader

Narrator

It had been less than two days and Minji had already started to get extremely competitive about the spooky season. 

In Minji's eyes, if a war was what Y/n wanted then she wasn't about to back down from it.

- Minji POV -

"Saw themed? Really?" Hanni asked as soon as she showed up to my Halloween party.

"Y/n wants a blood bath. I'll give them a blood bath," I smugly responded.

Y/n had always been a gore fan.

In their eyes, new age scary movies were just predictable storylines and jump scares. Y/n was more of a gore fan...

Or at least movies with consistent storylines that you would expect.

Like the classics,

"IT", "Saw", "Nightmare On Elm Street", and even the "Purge" movies.

"Just admit it, you're doing this to get Y/n's attention!" Hyein suddenly commented.

I raised an eyebrow at her, but didn't respond.

The girls knew all too well that Y/n and I had broken up for the dumbest reason....

And now, we were trying to flirt with each other through a war of horror.

"OOHH, IF IT ISN'T MY LITTLE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!" I heard a mischievous yell from across the room.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Looks like your little toy came back for seconds!" Dani teased.

"Please," I rolled my eyes.

I had turned my back to Y/n and was doing my best to ignore them...

But all of a sudden,

All you could hear was....

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH~"

Hanni's screams.

"Don't fucking do that!!" Hanni pushed Y/n away from her

It seemed like Y/n had purposely targeted Hanni.

You could just see Haerin and Dani trying to hold back their laughter to side.

Hanni was the biggest baby out of all of us, and Y/n knew that.

"What is the matter with you?!?" Hyein suddenly started to hit Y/n, as if she had been spooked just as much as Hanni.

"Minji, control your girls!" Y/n suddenly stated in a playful tone.

I shook my head and took a deep breath.

"I can't control them. You basically just offered yourself up for sacrifice when you did that!" I smugly replied.