Campus Crush Pt. II - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

Haerin and Y/n had been dating for almost a week now. By now, the whole school knew they were dating.

All of Y/n's sunbaes had become frindly with Haerin and her friends, but there was×e still someo people around the school that either didn't know or acted as if they didn't.

- Haerin POV -

I was running down the hall to meet y/n at their locker when I caught sight of Goeun sunbaenim flirting with y/n.

I stopped for a second trying not to get jealous then skipped my way over to them.

"Hey, jagi! How was class?" Y/n-ah asked greeting me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Jagi?" Goeun sunbae asked.

"Yeah, Haerin is my girlfriend!" Y/n responded, making me blush.

"So I'm guess the movies this weekend are out the question?" Goeun sunbae asked a bit mischievously.

"I don't know, you'd have to ask my girlfriend!" Y/n-ah answered her.

Goeun sunbaenim then glared at me and asked, "Can y/n come to the movies this weekend?"

I was a bit intimidated. I was about to say yes when y/n-ah suddenly interrupted me, "Actually, I just remembered. I made a dinner reservation this weekend at that stake place you love!"

Y/n then smuggly looked at Goeun sunbae and placed her arm around my shoulder.

"Sorry sunbaenim, maybe another time!" Y/n said as they closed their locker. Y/n then grabbed my hand and dragged me away from Goeun.

"You were about to say yes, huh?" Y/n asked as we walked through the hall to meet the girls.

"I didn't know what else to say," I nervously answered.

"No is always an option you know!" Y/n-ah sassed me.

"Heads up!" We heard someone say as a basketball flew in our direction.

Y/n-ah managed to catch it then handed it to me as they kissed my cheek.

"If you don't wanna get your ass kicked, I suggest you keep your balls, hands, and feet away from my girlfriend!" Y/n shouted in the middle of the hall.

Suddenly, Soobin sunbaenim came out of nowhere.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! You love Haerin-ssi. We all get it!" He teased.

We then all made our way to the front gate to meet the girls.

"Why do you have a basketball?" Dani unnie asked when we came into sight.

"Actually, that's mine!" Soobin sunbae suddenly said.

Y/n-ah then punched Soobin's arm as hard as they could.

"Y/N-aahh!" I said in a warning tone.

"What?! He almost hit you with a ball earlier!" Y/n responded.

"Babe!" I said again to get my point across.

"Sorry," Y/n-ah replied then bowed at Soobin sunbae.

We all started to walk home.

Y/n-ah and Soobin sunbae were rough playing the whole time. We were about to reach y/n's house when they suddenly stopped.

They both scattered. Y/n jumped up a tree as Soobin sunbae jumped a fence.

"What the hell are the doing?!" Minji unnie exclaimed.

- Y/N POV -

Me and Soobin rushed to our hiding spots to grab our signs and flowers.

We rushed back to the girls, accidentally pumping our heads together.

"Will you go to the dance with me!" We shouted almost in unison.

Soobin held a sign that said 'Hanni', while mine said 'Haerin'.

Hanni then walked up to me and snacked me across the head.

"Aooww, what the hell was that for?!" I yelled.

"Cus I can't hit him!" Hanni responded.

"And you guys are idiots!" She added.

I noticed Haerin was just giggling with a light blush on her cheeks.

I ignored Hanni then pecked Haerin's lips as I handed her a bouquet of flowers. "So, will you go to the dance with me?" I asked again.

Haerin giggled then pulled me into a kiss. "Yes," She whispered against my lips.

We laughed against each other's lips as we heard Soobin trying to explain to Hanni that he didn't like her like that but wanted to go to the dance with her because he finds her cute.

I pulled away from Haerin's lips then smacked Soobin in the back of the head.

"There, I hit him for you!" I told Hanni then grabbed Haerin's hand.

The girls laughed and we all kept walking.

When we got to my house, I hugged Haerin goodbye. As the group walked away.... I remembered my parents were out for the next two weeks on a business trip.

"Hey, do you actually..... like.... wanna come in?!" I shouted a bit nervously.

"Oh hell yeah!" Soobin answered and started to run back.

"Not you, you moron!!" I replied as I pushed him away from my house.

The girls all started to walk back and Soobin ran into my house.

"Do you have food?" Hyein asked.

"Yeah, of course!" I answered her.

Her and Hanni then rushed into my house as Minji and Dani walked behind them.

Haerin and I were left at the front of my house.

"I realize now, I should have cleaned my room before inviting you in!" I joked.

Haerin giggled then got on her tip toes to kiss my cheek.

"It's alright! I remember how messy you are!" She teased then held my hand.

We both walked into my house and noticed Soobin had already set up the switch in the living room.

"Wanna see my room?" I asked Haerin and she nodded.

-

-

-

-

-

-