Hooligans - Newjeans x Reader

Narrator

Since Y/n was a kid, Y/n's had a bit of an unfortunate life. Lost parents, all alone, nowhere to go... But luckily...

There was a local gang that took Y/n in from a young age and protected them. As Y/n got older, one by one, each of those gang members passed away...

Leaving Y/n all alone again.

Or so they thought...

- Y/N POV -

"I'll see you tomorrow!" My friend yelled as I walked out of the school campus.

"See ya!" I yelled back.

It was the end of the school day again, and the feeling of loneliness started seeping in again. I was used to it by now, but it still hurt to have lost everyone who ever cared about me.

I guess I should've seen it coming.

The gang that took me in when I was a kid wasn't exactly what you'd expect.

One way or another, I was bound to lose them too.

I made my way over to the train station and sighed when I saw a group of girls I had been running into for the last week.

The girls were blocking half of the stairway up to the train station so I decided to walk around them

"Where ya goin'?" One of the girls suddenly asked.

It was the girl with the bucket hat.

"Home," I sighed out.

I don't know why I answered her, but I felt the need to.

Every day this week, I had seen these girls everywhere I went. They would block my way, ask me questions, and sometimes stare at me from afar.

Things like that would bother most people, but not me.

Being raised by a mafia group meant I had to grow up being surveillance all the time and being asked questions by people I didn't even know.

I guess maybe I answered the girl out of habit.

"Your usual train is late. Better take the bus," One of the other girls suddenly said as I reached the top of the stairs.

I froze for a second.

It took me a bit to process what the girl had even said, that by the time I turned around to ask "how do you know that?", the group of girls were running the street.