Burn The World Down (PT. III) - M. DN x Reader

Narrator

As The God of Destruction dropped to the ground, The Devine Goddess felt disoriented and confused.

"What happened?" Haerin asked The Goddess of Kindness.

"Don't worry about it," Danielle softly responded with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Any second now, The Goddess of Kindness's soul would start to appear in The Grave Sea.

She was ready.

Danielle knew what was to come.

- Danielle POV -

I held Haerin in my hands as tightly as I could.

I knew what I had done and I was ready to face the consequences.

"MASTTTEEERRR!!!" A little demon suddenly screeched, as if in pain....

And ran to a dark misted body laying on the shore of the sea.

"MASTERRR, WAKE UP! PLEASE!!" The demon shook the body violently, trying to get whoever it was to get up.

"Who's that?" Haerin suddenly asked.

I didn't know the answer myself, so I looked around for Y/n to try to get an explanation....

but Y/n was nowhere to be found.

"MASTER, NNNOOOO!!" The little demon kept painfully crying.

"No, No, No!!" Haerin suddenly panicked and got up to ran to the dark misted body.

Haerin grabbed the body in her arms and held it tightly.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID?!?" Haerin shook the body violently, screaming in pain.

"HOW COULD YOU LET Y/N DO THIS?!" Haerin cried out hysterically, turning to look at me.

"Y/n?" I asked in confusion.

I kept looking around for any sign of Y/n in The Underworld and I finally realized what was going on.

"No, No, NO!! That wasn't part of the deal!!!" I screamed out with a crack in my voice.

Haerin kept holding on to Y/n, crying and screaming in agony.

"I CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!!! WHY WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME HERE?!?" Haerin kept screaming.

*BOOOOM*

The entire sky of The Underworld suddenly turned fiery red, dangerous gusts of winds started to fill the air, and the earth began to shake.

Suddenly, The demons started to hum just as they were before and The Grave Sea started to leak out souls from the violent shaking of the ground.

"We must put Master to rest!" The little demon from before told Haerin as the sea started to glow.

"NOO!!" Haerin cried out.

I wasn't even sure what to do at this point.

I felt at fault.

Cliffs of The Underworld suddenly started crumbling down and it felt like it was just a matter of minutes before the whole Underworld came crumbling to the ground.

I couldn't bring myself to even get up on my feet to try to get Haerin out of here...

The guilt was starting to eat me alive.

Anything and everything Y/n did was for my me.

So I could be safe and happy.

"We must put Master in the sea!!" The little demon started to pull Y/n's body way from Haerin's arms.