Horror Wars - K. MJ x Reader

Narrator

Starting a war against the person you hate most in the world is one thing, but going to war with your ex is even worse.

"Bro, you've won Halloween already! Minji could never!!" Y/n's best friend yelled through the loud music.

Halloween season had barely started....

And Minji and Y/n's war had just began.

- Y/N POV -

"Shut up, I know damn well she's going to show up to try to won up me! This has just began," I answered my buddy over the loud music.

It was true.

Spooky season had just began.

Minji had been teasing her potential for the spooky season over social measures, but she hadn't thrown a party yet.

I wasn't going to give her the pleasure of starting off season for everyone.

"Dude, if she's smart, she won't fucking dare!" My best friend yelled back.

I shook my head at him in amusement.

I had dated Minji for 3 years and the one thing I knew very well about her, was that...

She's very competitive.

"She's full of surprises," I chuckled out before making my way out to get some air.

I let out a deep breath.

I had been drinking a bit prior to this and now felt like a good time for a cigarette.

I took out a pack of cigarettes and pull out a random cigarette, but...

Almost like a clockwork,

There she was.

Minji was making her way towards the house party.

We locked eyes for a second and I smirked mischievously....

I could see that look in her eyes.

Minji still loved me.

She just didn't want to admit it.

"Smoking already?" She asked as she walked over to me.

"Got a problem with that?" I smugly asked.

Minji chuckled sarcastically, before saying.... "if we were still dating, I would, but since we're not... then I couldn't care less..."

I bit the inside of my cheek, a bit amused, as Minji smugly walked past me.

Our eyes were locked in, we both knew that hell was about to break loose between the us.

I looked at her up and down mischievously.

"What the fuck did you even come as? My wife?" I teased.