Scars - P. HN x Reader

Narrator

Hanni was an observant kid. Some would say she was shy, but people who really knew her just knew she was processing everything around her in every way possible.

Hanni was very empathetic, sympathetic, and really liked to give people a good read. She liked to really understand where people were coming from. That didn't mean that she made friends with everyone...

Not everyone gets along...

But even if you weren't her type of person, Hanni was still respectful and kind.

Usually, Hanni didn't get too riled up around people she didn't get along with. She understood that not everyone clicks... but there was one person who made her blood boil a bit...

- Hanni POV -

"I mean, it sounds more like you wanted corrected behavior rather than for him to go away. If you still talk to him then you want him to correct his behavior-"

"Ughh," I accidentally displayed my displeasure out loud.

"Oh, sorry," Y/n gave me a forced smile and signaled the person they were talking to step to into their office.

I always felt bad when I lost patience with Y/n quickly... but I couldn't help it...

Y/n and I had a mutual dislike for each other.

I just personally didn't like to display it, and I respected that Y/n didn't either.

"Oh, Hanni! I have those reports you needed. I'm just having a bit of a problem downloading the last one," One of the newest admins suddenly approached me.

"Oh, okay. What is it?" I was a bit surprised that she had gotten most of the reports done so quickly. Especially because that admin had only been hired a week prior.

"Umm, I'll show you. I don't know if it's me or the computer. Maybe I'm doing something wrong," The admin signaled me to follow her.

I walked over to her desk and immediately realized her system was glitching.

"We need to contact IT. Your computer shouldn't be doing that," I furrowed my brows a bit concerned.

"Oh, Y/n can fix that. We don't need IT. It's just some update issue. It has to be done manually in the old computers," Another one of my admins suddenly informed me.

"Y/n?" I asked a bit skeptical.

"Yeah, Y/n's been fixing a lot of people's computers this week!" Another person in the room exclaimed.

- Y/N POV -

*RING, RING*

*RING, RING, RING*

I was just about to go on lunch when my office phone started going off.

"Hello?" I quickly answered it.

"Hey, Y/n! We're having computer issues again," The admins cutely yelled over the phone.

I didn't usually take requests at the end of the day or during my lunch hours, but the admins were so essential to the company and so under-supported that I never denied their requests.

"Be right there!" I gleefully responded.

I turned off my system and then made my way down a couple of floors to the admins' section.

"Yay! You're here!" The admin that had called me greeted me.

I gave her a wave and a smile...

But that soon faded when someone stepped up from around the corner.