Bully Pt. II - Newjeans x Reader

Narrator

Y/n had managed to get to their dad's business just in time.... but with their father's guards right behind them.

"You're late!" Y/n's father yelled.

Ni-Ki had managed to arrive before Y/n did. Which was usually the opposite on most days.

- Ni-Ki POV -

Just like the secrets The Student Body President and her friends kept, I had my own.

I had my own reasons to protect Y/n from getting in trouble at school.

"Ni-Ki, got here in time. You're really going to let your little brother shame you like that?" Father coldly asked Y/n.

Father had married Y/n's mom just last year. Because of that, Y/n had become dad's new target and golden child.

"You!" Father yelled at me.

"You managed to get here on time for once but you can't seem to understand how to keep your uniformed fresh and clean!" Dad kept yelling.

"Sir," Y/n interjected.

"Ni-Ki came here in time. He should be spared for the day," Y/n protected me like always.

"No. This little brat can't seem to understand how important it is to look presentable!" Father yelled.

"I'll take the punishment. I'll take my punishment and his," Y/n said respectively.

Y/n did this everyday.

Y/n would take my punishments for me.

That's why I never really minded getting beaten by Y/n the next day.

I would rather get beaten by Y/n than by father's thugs.

At least I knew that Y/n would beat me to get me to defend myself... unlike father...

Father did it just to scare us and get a kick out of it.

"Very well. On your knees,"  Father ordered Y/n.

Y/n did as they were told and I stepped back and bowed my head down.

Suddenly, one of father's thugs went up behind Y/n to hit them with a plank.

Y/n was stomped, punched, and beaten with a plank until Y/n was about to pass out.

Father punished us this way to allegedly teach us to persevere. He'd beat us near death to try to get us to fight for our lives.

After about an out of beating, Y/n dropped to ground.

"GET UP!!" Father yelled as he stomped on Y/n.

I squeezed my eyes shut, praying that Y/n would get up like they always do.

"GET UP, YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" Father yelled again.

I started to hear groaning noises and opened one of my eyes in hopes that Y/n was getting up.

Y/n weakly got up on their feet and gave father a 90 degree bow.

"Very good. Now go on home. The both of us!" Father ordered.

Y/n and I both bowed at father one last time then exited the building.

We both walked less than a block before Y/n suddenly collapsed to the floor.

"Y/n! Y/n get up!!" I panicked.

Y/n just groaned in pain and kept pushing me away.

I helped Y/n get up off the floor before father's thugs could find us like this but Y/n just pushed me away and said..... "Go. G- Get home."