The Witch's Daughter III - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

The Little Witch and The Noble Child ran in the direction of the scream.

They were surprised to find a castle maid in complete shock. She had dropped a tray of tea and seemed completely frozen.

To the side of the castle maid was The King, paralyzed and levitating in the air. He could only move his eyes. While witch Jihyo had transformed back to one of her original forms and was just lounging on a chair.

 While witch Jihyo had transformed back to one of her original forms and was just lounging on a chair

"Mom!" The Little Witch exclaimed as she used her powers to lower The King.

Meanwhile, The Noble Child was remembering everything their father had said about witch Jihyo.

As soon as Haerin unparalyzed The King, he yelled.... "YOU BROUGHT THE EVIL QUEEN INTO OUR CASTLE!?!"

"Yes?" Y/n-ssi hesitantly responded.

"But it was in complete accident!" The Noble Child added.

"You little brat! I told you not to walk into The Forest!" The King yelled as he laid his hand across their child's face.

"You've always been so rash, Daniel!" Witch Jihyo interjected as she sipped on a glass of wine.

"Don't call me that!" The King yelled at the Evil Witch.

"You didn't seem to mind it when we were engaged," Jihyo smugly replied as she stood up to face him.

"WHAT?!?" Their children yelled.

"You were the biggest mistake of my life," The King growled out... almost foaming at the mouth.

Jihyo walked up to him and used her long pointy nail to lift his chin. "And you were the best part of mine," She taunted.

"Besides, of course, my beautiful child!" Jihyo exclaimed as she walked up to the young witch.

"Kang Daniel, meet Kang Haerin" The Evil Witch introduced the two.

"Kang?" The King asked in shock.

"Don't worry, she's not yours. I just named her that to mess with you!" The Evil Witch laughed out.

The whole entire time, The Noble Child and The Young Witch kept exchanging glances.... unsure of what was going on.

"But, I found an even better way to mess with you...." Jihyo smugly spoke.