Harley Quinn Pt. II - K.MJ x Reader

Narrator

Dr. Kim and Y/n-ssi kept working on their secret treatment plan for a while. It really seemed to help Y/n.... that is... until, Y/n-ssi lost control and got into a fight with another patient.

- Y/N POV -

I had just woken up. I headed to the medicine window and noticed Dr. Kim had just ended a morning group.

"Alright, we'll meet again tomorrow" The Doctor told the group

The group all started to dismiss themselves when The Doctor caught sight of me.

I dreaded her attention... I knew I was about to get an earful after getting into a fight on her weekend off.

 I knew I was about to get an earful after getting into a fight on her weekend off

"Y/n-ssi, my office please!" Dr. Kim spoke coldly.

"Dammit," I thought to myself.

I followed The Doctor into her office and closed the door behind us. Dr. Kim walked up to her desk and leaned up against it. "Heard you got into a fight over the weekend," She asked as she crossed her arms.

"Yes," I responded looking down on the floor in shame.

"Why?" The Doctor followed up in an angry tone.

"He was saying obscene things about you. I tried to ignore it but I ended up just losing control," I answered her honestly.

I heard The Doctor sigh and then walk towards me.

She cupped my face and lifted my head for me to look at her. "You can't go losing it everytime someone says something you don't like," She whispered to me.

"It's not my fault. Being stuck in here would drive anyone crazy," I whined at her.

Dr. Kim then took a deep breath and pecked my lips.

"You're right," She said as she walked back towards her desk.

- Minji POV -

I was ready to scold Y/n-ssi for hours.

Y/n had promised to behave and really work with on our treatment plan as long as I agreed to give them what they need.