Psychopath - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

Y/N was the most fear person in the special agents academy.... but..... not for being the best detective agent..... for being a psychopath.

To be more accurate, Y/N was actually a sociopath. A fully diagnosed sociopath.

Y/N didn't mind really... being known for being a "weirdo" as they'd say.

Y/N enjoyed the feeling of scaring the shit out of people, but not when it came to Haerin.

It pained them a bit. It stung to know that Haerin was also a bit.... cautious.... around Y/N.

As Y/N arrived to their first FBI ride along, a requirement for all cadets before graduating, they were shocked to see Haerin standing next to the assigned detective for the case.

Y/N politely bowed then just stared at the detective.

"You're late," The detective said in an angry tone.

"I find I perform best when things are on my time," Y/N rudely responded.

"Cases aren't on your time," The detective answered getting just an inch away from Y/N-ah face.

"Cadet Haerin will also be doing her ride along today so don't waste both of our times. I know because of your condition it must be hard but don't waste our time.... we only let you into the academy so we could use your sick brain," The detective said in a serious tone looking upset.

Haerin just stood there watching.

It really didn't face her.

Y/N seemed harmless to her.

Of course, Y/N scared her a little but she always reminded herself that there was nothing wrong with being a little selfish.

Or in Y/N's case....

Being very selfish.

- Haerin POV -

We all made our way to the crime scene.

As we rode in the unmarked police car, I noticed Y/N-ssi blanky staring forward.

I didn't understand what people were so weirded out about. So Y/N-ssi doesn't talk like people want them to or get fazed by grousome case pictures..... it's not like they're that different.

To me Y/N-ssi just seems to want to keep to themselves and just enjoys being alone. I do that too... I see nothing wrong with it. Y/N-ssi is just very ambitious and has no problem with getting what they want no matter what.

It seemed ridiculous to me to judge Y/N-ssi while in this field. We're obviously all a little morbid to take a job like this.

"Are you coming, Cadet Kang?" The detective asked me as I hadn't realized we had gotten to the crime scene.

We all walked into the huge Mansion as the detective become to explain the case.

"The suspect is a serial killer. A cannibal," The deceive said.

"Sounds delicious," Y/N-ssi joked in a serious tone.

"You sound like you've had experience before," The detective responded looking a bit angry.

"Yes, I've eaten your wife before. She really seemed to enjoy my extensive experience on the matter" Y/N-ssi responded.

I chuckled a bit.... I thought it was funny.... The detective didn't.

He charged at Y/N-ssi and grabbed their throat. "You better shut your mouth Hannibal, before I put a bullet in your head" The detective threatened.

Y/N-ssi just chuckled and said, "Yes, Sir!", with a smug look.