Home - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

Y/n and Haerin had been friends for a long time. They're both soft of introverted, except Haerin is more loving and playful while Y/n is a bit more serious... but always gathers the patience to be playful with Haerin.

As they got older things shifted and although they're still friends. They're too busy to see each other everyday.

Although, they always make time to catch up with each other at least once a month.

- Y/N POV -

This weekend I'll be visiting Haerin at her dorm. I was a bit anxious because of it.

Last time we saw each other.... I was still dating my girlfriend. I was doing good in school and she was happy with her career.

This time around, things weren't so happy.

"Unnie!" Haerin yelled as she charged at me in her dorm hall lobby.

I dropped my duffle bag to get a good hold on her and pick her up.

For some reason, everytime I saw Haerin the suffocating feeling of life lifted and I got butterflies in my stomach.

A feeling I rather enjoyed....

"Hi, Frog Face!" I greeted her while setting her down.

"After 2 months, you finally came huh?" Minji, her group/dorm mate, asked.

"Well you guys were busy, I didn't want to distract you guys" I answered her.

"Mhm, I have a feeling it has something to do with your girlfriend getting jealous" She sassed as we walked into the elevator.

"How is Haewon by the way?" Haerin asked making contemplate on if I should lie or not.

"Ah, she's fine. I think....," I answered her earning a weird look from Minji.

"You guys break up or something?" Minji asked.

"Mhm," I simply answered.

The elevator got quiet.

Haerin grabbed my hand for comfort and we exited the elevator once it hit the girls floor.

As we ented the dorm, I greeted with a squeal from the maknae of the group... "Y/N UNNIIEE!!"

"Oh y/n-ah is here!!" Danielle said getting up from the sofa to hug.

"Wow the flirt has finally come," Hanni teased.

I flicked her arm and she playfully hit me back.

"So, how's your girlfriend unnie?" Hyein asked.

Minji cleared her throat and I could see her shaking her head to tell the girls to shut up about the subject.

"How about we put your bags in my room?" Haerin suggested during the awkward situation.

"Okay," I answered her as she grabbed my arm and started to drag me into her room.

When I got into her room, I placed my duffle and backpack on Haerin's desk then went to sit next to her on the edge of the bed.

"Do you wanna tall about it?" She asked as wet sat there in silence.

"Nope," I sighed out.

Haerin took a deep breath and just looked at me.

"Stop staring... I'm fine," I nagged at her not even bothering to meet her gaze.

The room got quiet.

I took a deep breath and Haerin suddenly pulling me in for a hug.

I hugged her back knowing she wasn't that good with words in situations like this.