Purge - P. HN x Reader

Narrator

"The government doesn't care about protecting drug addicts and alcoholics," Hanni told her staff, as they hurried to close up their clinic as fast as they could.

You could say the night was a scene of a movie.

And....

You wouldn't be wrong.

The world had become so overpopulated that every nation on earth had agreed on a worldwide population control policy.

Basically, if you were over the age of 18....

You could be murdered without any consequences.

Your killer would be rewarded and your body would be left to be "honored" to the extent of your worth.

So, if you were rich... then the government of your country would mourn you.... and if you were poor...

You were left to decompose like an old fruit enriching back the soil it once came from.

- Hanni POV -

It was a stressful day.

For the next 48 hours, the whole world would be in shambles.

The trend that was now known as "purge" night was lying upon the whole world.

It seemed like a horror movie had now turned into reality.

"Get your filthy hands off the front door or I swear I'll kill you myself!" I sternly ordered Y/n as they tried to walk out the door.

They might have been some harsh words, but I wasn't about to let my favorite patient put themselves in harms way.

"Dying is what I want Dr. Pham," Y/n smugly responded.

"Inside now!" Someone suddenly yelled.

Y/n abruptly came flying back into the clinic and everyone stared in shock as a high school girl ran into the clinic with a bat.

"Close the door NOW!!" I ordered once I shook myself out of the initial shock.

The girl was agitated, she seemed to be looking for something or wanting something.

"Help me!! I'm bleeding out!" The girl yelled.

We looked at her a bit confused.

Students weren't allowed to be purged.

"HELP!!!" The girl suddenly grabbed me by my lab coat.

I was trying to calm her down, but she was in a panic.

Suddenly, the girl was effortlessly tossed across the room.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!" Y/n yelled.

I could tell Y/n was under the influence....