Shakespeare - M. DN x Reader

Narrator

You could see it in her eyes, Danielle wanted the whole tragedy that was Y/n.

The mess, the ecstasy, the pure unadulterated despair that Y/n radiated...

But she could hardly let herself fall that far.

- Danielle POV -

"The wreck has walked in," Hanni smugly told me, as we all watched Y/n drunkenly stumble into the party.

You could say that throwing a costume party in the middle of July was a bit of cliche, but I didn't care... I wanted an excuse to see that mess of human walk into my house.... look me in the eyes... and drunkenly admit that I picked their interest.

"I can see that," I smirked at Hanni.

Hanni knew, all my friends knew, that I had a thing for Y/n.

But, They all also knew I was too smart to let a wreck like Y/n ruin my life.....

But what can I say,

I love a tragic romance plot.

"Who the hell are you supposed to be?" Minji suddenly asked, as Y/n approached us.

"Alexander Hamilton," Y/n smugly responded

I raised an eyebrow, a bit interested.

"It seemed appropriate to dress up as a low class peasant when attending the costume party of the richest girl in school," Y/n smirked with a slight look my way.

"Hamilton had connections at the very least. He wasn't as low class as you make it seem," Haerin suddenly hit Y/n with some facts.

Y/n just chuckled and took a sip of a Soju bottle they were carrying around, before saying .... "Connections who look down on you aren't enough".

It was funny really, they both had a point.

Y/n gave us a silly yet reverendus bow, very suiting for their costume, before attempting to leave our vicinity.

"This isn't Shakespeare, you know?" I teased, before Y/n could leave my sight.

Y/n looked slightly my way, smirking, before smugly saying.... "If it were, I'd be dressed as Romeo and you would be dressed as Juliet". 

- Y/N POV -

Dani was always a tease.

She was the type of friend that was too kind to hurt your feelings.

Dani knew we weren't on the same social status.

Dani was rich and popular. Her family donated so much money to our university, that it was almost like she owned it.