When the devil falls? - Newjeans x Reader

Narrator

For years, humans had been making a mockery of god. Saying that god was a woman. Little did each of them know how wrong they were...

Somone more infamously devine and evil was the true bad bitch of the celestials.

Y/n had hated for eons that her father was thought to be the female monarch of heaven and hell. It always made her feel like shit to be stolen of her title as the women of the people.

Of course, the title given by humanity was also a problem for her.

She detested humans.

For villafiying her. For acting as if every bad thing that ever happened was her fault.

It was torture to be seen as the ultimate bad guy.

That's until she met 5 girls.

- Y/N POV -

"Why are we here? These humans give me such a headache!" I complained to my brother, Michael.

My twin brother wasn't such a Saint if you asked me.

He always made me wonder why I was thrown to hell when he walked around earth acting like the first ever biblical whore.

"We're here for your birthday! So, stop complaining and chop chop. Let's get to this party before I change my mind and send you back to hell!" Michael complained.

My brother always stole me from hell when he needed a wingman.... and I mean a 'wingman' quite literally.

Michael would use me as his personal Uber driver up to heaven when he was too drunk to fly up himself.

Of course, father always slammed heaven's gates in my face. Acting as if it was my fault that Gabriel got so fucked up... but it didn't face me anymore.

Why should I seek the approval of a man who abandoned me for making a simple mistake as a child?

"This party looks lit! Let's get faced!" Michael screamed as we entered the so-called party.

It was ridiculous, really.

My brother was so deprived of real life experiences that he had to stoop down to the level of humans.

"Omg, I'm so sorry!" A girl exclaimed.

She had accidentally bumped into me and spilled her drink all over my silk blazer

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She had accidentally bumped into me and spilled her drink all over my silk blazer.

"Don't worry about it," I responded, then walked away.

"She looked like an angel," I thought to myself as I caught another glimpse of her walking past me.

"Two fingers of your finest scotch," I told the bartender.

"I'll have the same!" A girl said to right of me.

I turned to look at her and I was stunned yet again.