Hurt - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

Y/n was the most sought after student at their school, but for someone who was always being asked out.... Y/n continued to remain single.

The simple reason being that they're completely head over heels for the school's sweetheart, Haerin.

Haerin was never seen with anyone either. She never seemed to date or be going out with anyone who wasn't her friends.

After years of being completely in love with Haerin, Y/n finally got the chance to go on a date with her.

Haerin's and Y/n's parents had set up a blind date for them.

This wasn't their first blind date, Y/n's parents always set up these type of dates but they never went anywhere because y/n always refused to attend them.

This time, it was different..... because of Haerin.

- Haerin POV -

I was getting ready for my blind date. Which honestly wasn't really a blind date when I knew who I was going on a date with.

I had no problem attending these blind dates my parents set up for me. Nothing ever came about them. Most people couldn't understand me or hated that I was so quiet.

"Haerin, your date is here!" Mother yelled out.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I checked myself in the mirror one last time then headed downstairs for my date.

Y/n seemed to be dressed quite well.... I guess.

I just wore the same thing I wore to school

It's not like I had any interest in Y/n or anyone really

"Are you ready?" Y/n asked once I approached the door.

I nodded in response and we both headed to the car.

We went to a movie first then went to go eat at a restaurant.