Love Triangle ( Pt. 1)- K. MJ x Reader x K. HR

Narrator

All of South Korea was buzzing about the news of two Newjeans members staring in a drama with the famous drama star Y/n.

It was confirmed that Kang Haerin and Kim Minji would join Choi Y/n in the upcoming drama "That's Life!".

It was even more of a surprise to the nation that it would be the first drama to have an openly gay couple with a non censored kiss.

The drama would include Kang Tae-Oh, Lee Ho-jung, Choi Sooyoung, Nam Joo-Hyuk, Kim Min-gwi, and Choi Hyunjin. It will follow 10 different individuals from different age groups and backgrounds, who are just trying to figure out their lives and themselves.

- Y/N POV -

"Y/N-ssi! On set please!" The director yelled.

I walked over to my spot, reciting my lines to myself.

"Haerin-ssi! On set please!" The director yelled again and I started to get nervous.

It was odd to work with an idol.... more importantly a rookie actress.

"Okay, remember to really sell that you've just bumped into each other!" The director yelled.

Me and Haerin-ssi had already agreed to actually bump each other's shoulders for this scene.

"You ready?" I asked her.

Haerin-ssi shook her head and I gave her a thumbs up. We both took our positions and waited for our cue.

"And action!" The director yelled.

Me and Haerin-ssi both took off running from opposite side of the camera, running through the University campus.

We both ran at full speed "trying to get to our classes" when we clashed into each other.

Haerin-ssi dropped her books and her hat fell off which was not in the script at all. We both rushed to pick up her thing, I then grabbed the hat off the floor and put it back on her head.

"I'm so sorry, I'm late for class!" Haerin-ssi said perfectly acting out her line.

"I'm sorry too, I'm late to meet someone" I followed up with my line.

Haerin-ssi continued on with the scene, looking into my eyes like if she was mesmerized.

"Wow, she's really good for a rookie!" I thought to myself.

"Hye-won!" Minji-ssi yelled during her cue and my heart sank to my stomach at the sight of her smiling and waving at Kang Haerin-ssi.

"Perfect! Cut!" The director yelled and I was snapped out of my trance.

- Haerin POV -

I watched as Y/n-ssi said her line to me.... we were to keep eye contact for at least 10 seconds for this scene.... which made me nervous.

Y/n-ssi was one of my favorite drama stars and now that I got to work with them... it was like love at first sight.

I was super happy that our characters were to end up together.

During table reads and individual rehearsals I kept getting shy and forgetting my lines but Y/n-ssi was so sweet and patient with me.

It made my heart flutter the way Y/n-ah acted... the way they delivered their lines so naturally. It made it hard to not fall.

"Great job, Haerin-ssi!" Y/n sunbaenim complimented me with a wide smile. My heart did flips at the sight of that smile.

"Minji-ssi, you did great! Could hardly tell you're a rookie!" Sunbaenim then went over to praise Minji unnie.

It made me a bit jealous that Unnie got a longer compliment than me but it's okay Sunbaenim is just really sweet.

- Minji POV -

Being on my first drama was so exciting. It was a lifelong dream of mine to one day star in a drama.

It was even more special that there was so many well known actors and actress staring in my acting debut.

The only problem was that..... Haerin was partnered up with Y/n sunbaenim.

As a rookie actress, I hadn't learnt how to control my real emotions yet. So, seeing Haerin being all flirty and cute with Sunbaenim made me feel a bit jealous.

Of course, it was just acting.... but I couldn't help myself at times.

They both had a kiss scene towards the final episodes.... but it's okay. It's just our job... I can handle watching my crush kiss someone else.

Y/n sunbaenim seemed very nice and respectful. I admired their skills. I admired them as a person overall.

"Minji-ssi!" Y/n sunbaenim said waving their hand in my face to get my attention.

"Huh? Yeah sorry!" I responded laughing awkwardly.

"You did great, Minji-ssi! Couldn't even tell its your first time acting!" Sunbae repeated themselves.

It made me blush slightly getting such a compliment from such an experienced individual.

"You did great too, Sunbaenim!" I complimented back not trying to be rude.

"Unnie, wasn't Y/n-ssi great?! It's even better to watch their acting upfront!" Haerin-ei exclaimed as she walked towards us.

"Yes, sunbaenim is absolutely the best!" I answered her felling all flustered as she came to grab my hand all excited.

"I'm glad you two get to experience something new. I hope you enjoy your time filming," Sunbaenim said then bowed slightly before walking away.

"Isn't Y/n-ssi so cool?" Haerin asked looking completely amazed.

"You looked cooler," I whispered to myself hoping she didn't hear me.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note:

Can y'all tell who likes who? >.<