Campus Crush - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

Haerin and her friends were their school's treasure.

Brains and beauty was what they were all known for.... until recently when Haerin's childhood friend transferred to their school and quickly became thr campus crush.

The girls didn't really have a problem with it since they all started to crush on y/n... only problem is they had a feeling y/n only had eyes for Haerin.

- Y/N POV -

"In coming!" I shouted at Haerin as I tossed her a strawberry milk.

"AHHH!" She squeeled, barely able to catch the milk.

I went around her and sat next to her, putting my arm around her.

Minji gave me a look and I furrowed my eyebrows at her, asking... "What?"

"We're only halfway through the day. Fix your tie!" She ordered.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her then smirked. "Why don't you fix it for me?" I flirted.

Minji gave me a smirk and said, "fine!"

Just before Minji could lean in to help me, Haerin quickly turned me towards her and started to fix my tie for me.

The girls all giggled and I slightly shook my head at Haerin.

"There you go. Good looking as always!" Haerin teased once she finished fixing up my uniform.

It was fun to get Haerin jealous. The girls enjoyed it more than I did though. At the end of the day I always got scolded for being too flirty.

As we ate our lunch, Seo Youngeun approached us.

"Hey, Y/n-ssi!" She greeted.

I bowed my head at her and she started to blush a bit.

"Me and my friends are going to the movies after school. I was wondering if you wanted ti join us?" Youngeun asked.

I thought she was really cute, so I nodded my head in agreement.

"Okay! See you at the front gate after school!" Youngeun cheered then retreated back to where she came from.

I turned to look at Haerin for a second and she gave me a death glare before grabbing her things and leaving the table.

I shook my head in annoyance then kept eating my food.

Suddenly, Hanni smacked me in the back of the head.

"What the hell?!" I reacted.

"Stop getting her jealous and just ask her out already!" Hanni told me that an annoyed tone.

"Why would I do that? She likes Dani anyway!" I answered her as I rubbed the sensitive back of my head she had just hit.

"I've told you a thousand times. We're just friends!" Danielle suddenly shouted out.