DITTO - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

Kang Haerin was the campus crush.

Everyone had a crush on her.

But everyone knew, Kang Haerin had eyes for no one but her best friend Y/n-ah.

- Haerin POV -

It was yet another exciting day with Y/n-ah.

Y/n-ah picked me up at home just like any other school day.

Y/n-ah brought me the home made lunch they had always prepared for me.

Since we were 3, we were inseparable. I loved y/n-ah so much... lately I had just hoped y/n loved me back just the same way.

I was so excited from our college trip today. We were to visit universities today, since we're 3rd years we're supposed to be thinking about these things.

Of course, I would go wherever Y/n-ah would end up. I had the grades to chose wherever I wanted.

"Are you excited for today?" Y/n-ah asked as we walked to school.

"Yes, I hope I get Yoesung university!" I responded knowing it was my dream school.

"I heard there's two busses going to that school today, so I hope I get to go too!" Y/n-ah exclaimed looking like they were genuinely interested in their future for once.

Our friendship was odd. I was the school's golden child while Y/n-ah..... well.... they were the opposite.

"Most likely to fail at everything!" Was their nickname.

I didn't believe that though.... not 'cus Y/n-ah wasn't lazy.... but because it never seemed to bother them.

Y/n-ah was never the one listen to gossip or get bummed out about rumors. They were so sure of themselves. It seemed like nothing could ever bring them down.

As we arrived the school, our names were already being called. Because Y/n-ah always picked me up so late, we always ended up being late.

"Kang Haerin, Yoesung University bus 1!" Sosaengnim yelled.

"Kim Y/n, Yeosung University bus 2!" Sosaengnim followed up.

We both ran up to bow at the teacher and boarded our busses... but before we could do that Y/n threw my luch back at me and gave me a big hug.

"See you on the other side!" Y/n-ah said with the cutest smile.

We both boarded the busses and soon enough we were on our way.

During the campus tour, me and Y/n-ah held hands the entire time. I could barely handle the thought of us going to the same school and walking throughout the campus holding hands.

"You got mayo right here!" Y/n-ah said while laughing as we ate lunch.

Y/n-ah then wiped the mayo off my face and I could feel myself blushing.