The Intern Pt. II - L. HY x Reader

Narrator

Lee Daepyonim and Y/n-ssi had been secretly dating for 6 months now. They had managed to keep it a secret from everyone.

Hyein-ssi loved having y/n-ah by her side. Y/n-ssi loved to help Hyein-ei in whatever duties they could help with. They were never not together.

- Hyein POV -

"I absolutely forbid it!" Mother yelled from the hospital bed.

The only reason I was thw CEO of her company now was because she got sick.

"How could you get with such a low class gold digger?!" She continued to yell... coughing through each scream.

"Y/n-ssi is not a gold digger, Mother" I coldly replied.

"What could a kid with no family, no money, and no connections possibly have that would make them not be a penny begger?!" She yelled back.

Suddenly, I heard a familar clearing of the throat.

'Shit!' I thought to myself.

"Daepyonim, you have an acquisition meeting in about 30 minutes," Y/n-ssi stated.

Y/n-ssi then walked up next to me and bowed at my mother before saying, "I understand your concern. I didn't deserve Hyein-ssi from the start. By the end of the day I'll make sure to turn my badge in and let her live her life."

"Are you serious!?" I yelled at y/n-ssi... shocked by their words.

Mother got off her bed and walked up to y/n-ah. She stared at them for a second before fixing y/n's tie and saying. "At least you're not stupid and know how to stay in your place."

Mother then lightly tapped y/n's cheek with her palm. She turned to look at me....

"You can't be serious. You have no right to do this!" I yelled as my blood boiled at the condescending behavior she was having towards y/n-ah.

"I can and I will!" Mother yelled at me.

"GUARDS!!" Mother screamed to the guards standing outside her hospital room.

3 big guys walked in and started to drag y/n out. Y/n-ssi started kicking and fighting back. The guards just ended up getting more aggressive.

"Hyein! Hyein! I LOVE YOU!" Y/n-ssi yelled as they were getting dragged out the hospital.

"I can't fucking believe you!" I turned to yell at Mother then started to walk out the room.

Mom suddenly grabbed my wrist and coldly said, "You chase after them and I promise you, you will never see y/n-ssi again."

I gulped, knowing her threats all too well.

- Y/N POV -

5 years had passed by and now I'm the chairman of the biggest company in South Korea.... and it all started when I got kicked out of the hospital by Mrs. Lee.

Flashback:

The guards tossed me out into the street.

I waited outside the hospital for a bit to see if Hyein came out after me, but after 15 minutes..... I figured that was a lost cause.

I took out my phone and made the phone call I had been dreading to me.

"Yeoboseyo?" The person on the other line answered

"I accept your marriage proposal," I shortly said then hung up.

Ever since, I have been married to the heir of the biggest company in South Korea.