The Witch's Daughter II - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

As the love spell witch Jihyo had placed on The Noble Child's heart worked it's way all over, Haerin tried to think of a solution. 

The only problem was....

Jihyo had full control of Y/n-ssi. 

As long as Jihyo said "for Kang Haerin" then Y/n-ssi complied.

"Return to The Castle and arrange for our arrival, It's all for the one you love, for Kang Haerin" Jihyo ordered The Noble Child.

- Haerin POV -

"Great Job, My Child!" Mother joyfully exclaimed as their Highness rode their horse back to The Kingdom Castle.

"I knew you had it in you! Seducing a royal was beyond my scope of imagination when it came to your abilities!" She continued on as she pulled me into a hug.

Mother always rewarded me with love and a bit of freedom when I did something good for her. So, it was nice to feel her embrace.

"So, what's that pathetic little child's sorrow?" Mother asked as she caress the back of my head.

I began to internally panic.

I didn't know how much Mother had heard when I was trying to untie their Majesty.

"I'm sad for the same reasons as you...," 

"The same secret as you,"

My own words started to replay in my head.

"The Noble Child has no sadness," I lied.

I could not afford my secret to be found out as well.

"Spoiled little brat!" Mother hissed as she pushed me away from her.

"Of course that royal wouldn't have anything to be sad about. They have a castle and endless help to do what they please, UGH I HATE THEM SO MUCH!" She began to rage.

I stepped back trying to retreat to my hiding spot but just before I could disappear mother turned with her crazy eyes and grabbed me... "But luckily, That little brat has fallen in love with you. We don't need sadness when we have the most powerful thing in the world."

Mother began to hug me and rock me side to side as she laughed maniacally.

"She's lost it!" I thought to myself.

"Go pack your bags! We will make our journey to The Kingdom Castle soon!" Mother ordered joyfully.

Soon enough, a royal carriage arrive at our cottage.

Mother boarded with joy as I hesitated.

"Come on, you will love The Castle. It's 20 times the size of our house and they have an endless amount of food. No more hunting for mice!" Mother said as she reached for my hand.