Hooligans (PT. III) - Newjeans x Reader

Narrator

The loud bus started to drive off and Y/n was confused as hell.

"What's with the sunglasses? And where the hell are we going?" Y/n had no idea where Minji was taking them.

"Just keep your head down and keep your cap on," Minji was being a bit suspicious

"Why?" Y/n looked up to look at Minji.

Minji just pulled Y/n's cap down and walked into a random building.

- Haerin POV -

"Where are Minji and Y/n anyway?" Danielle asked as she set the breakfast table.

It was unusual for us to eat with missing members of the group, but Y/n and Minji were missing for an important reason.

"I had to call in a favor," I lowly replied.

Dani and I still hadn't come to an agreement about what Y/n should be doing about their crush on Yunah. While Dani believed that Y/n had to make their own beliefs on Yunah, I thought that Y/n should be loyal to the people who took them in.

"What kind of favor?" Dani looked at me a bit suspicious.

"Just a favor. We'll see the outcome later," I took a deep breath.

"Haerin, if you did something... I swear you're sleeping on the sof-"

"Isn't it a little early for you two love birds to be fighting? Just kiss and makeup," Hanni unnie suddenly walked into the kitchen. 

"Well, we're missing two people and it seems like Haerin had something to do with it," Danielle had no faith in me.

I must say that some personal interests were at stake in this, but I believed... if Y/n was what are grandparents made them out to be... then everything will turn out alright for all of us.

- Minji POV -

Haerin's little plan wasn't sitting well with me, but I had to believe that Y/n would make the right decision.

Even if the right decision didn't seem right at the time.

Y/n was known in our group for being the villain who always did right.

I never understood that title.

I didn't really get what our family was trying to say by that.

Even when anyone explained it, it was like they always said that Y/n is okay with being the bad guy as long as something fruitful came out of it.

"I don't get it," Y/n furrowed their brows as we stood in front of a random dance studio.

"You want me to work out?" Y/n turned to look at me.