Runner Pt. II - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

Y/n and Jackson's crew had arrived in Japan.

It was their go to hideout spot when they needed to lay low or have a meeting they didn't want G-dragon to find out about.

It was late by the time they arrived to Y/n's Tokyo mansion. Everyone was beyond tired so they all quickly found themselves sound asleep.

- Haerin POV -

I started waking up. I could feel the burning sun hitting my face. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes and jolted up when I found myself in a strange room.

I had no idea how I got here or where I even was. I quickly got up and rushed out the room.

When I exited the room, I found four strangers sitting around in the living area. I froze for a second until one of them turned to look at me.

"You!" I said out of shock.

It was the thieving bartender.

The girl started to get up and walk towards me so I rushed out the front door. When I walked out the front door, I found myself in a place that was definitely not Korea.

"You're in Japan," I heard the girl say from behind me.

I turned to look at her and she was leaning against the door frame.

"Did you kidnap me?" I asked.

She took a deep breath then pulled out a cigarette. She started walking towards me and said, "Cm'on let's take a walk," as she passed by me.

I contemplated for a bit then followed after her.

"I'm sorry, I kind of did kidnap you. I couldn't just leave you there to bleed out. By the time you cops would have been done with the raid... you would've died," The girl began to explain once I caught up to walk next to her.

Suddenly, I started to remember everything that had happened.

"Why did you help me?" I asked starting to feel a bit confused as to why a criminal would help out a cop.

"You gave me another chance at the bar, so I thought I'd pay you back. Now we're even," She said as she flicked her cigarette on the floor and then stepped on it.

"You shouldn't smoke, it's bad for you" I told her as I watched her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were my mom" She sassed.

I shook my in disbelief then walked over to lean against the wall on the sidewalk. The girl did the same as I.

"So, Detective Kang Haerin... I have a favor to ask...," She suddenly said next to me.

I turned to look at her and rolled my eyes.

"I thought you said we were even," I sassed back.

"Well, it wouldn't be for free. It would benefit the both of us" She answered me.

"I don't even know your name, why would I help you?" I asked as I looked straight to the road.

"I'm Y/n," She shortly answered... almost with no emotion.

"Last name?" I followed up.

"You don't need to know," She answered.

"Okay, y/n-ssi. What is this favor you need from me?" I asked her justing wanting to hear her out.

"I want to know if you'll help me and my friends take down someone," She answered me.

I scoffed.

"What makes you think a cop would help you do crimes?" I asked in annoyance.