Seed III - K. MJ x Reader x P. HN

Narrator

Investor Kim couldn't understand why Y/n would just drop her as a mentor for something as silly as a realistic advice.

Y/n and Hanni's business idea was just not profitable. That is why they had been rejected so many times. That is why she rejected the investment request herself.

It was just not profitable.

Regardless of their past, regardless of emotions, regardless of idealism....

Minji didn't see how this idea couldn't be more than charity work.

- Danielle POV -

"Are you sure?" Haerin wrote on her notepad.

Haerin was a bit of an odd case.

I had met her in school and I just found her so cute. I almost always found myself trying not to fall in love with her.

"I'm sure," I gleefully nodded.

Haerin had been looking for a job ever since she graduated college a bit early.

Haerin was a bit of genius in the engineering world and she was the youngest graduate at her university. She was amazing in every way. The only problem was....

The rest of the world didn't see it like that.

Haerin struggled a lot in other areas. She was a mute at times, slow in other areas besides coding, and lacked some of the social skilled needed to make a decent living in this world.

Still...,

I loved her.

I often found myself trying to help her and protect her from the world. So, when Hanni told me about the company her and Y/n were starting.... I found myself wanting to ask Y/n if they could help Haerin out....

The only problem was that Y/n kept refusing.

- Haerin POV -

Danielle kept insisting that there was this CEO that was kinder than most. She kept saying it was her roommates company and they wanted to just help people, but I found it a bit hard to believe.

Minji unnie was already dealing with someone who had a kind idea, but it didn't make any money. Which meant that if the idea didn't make money... than it wasn't good...

It told me that just wanting to help people wasn't good enough. It told me that kind things weren't good.

"Kang Haerin?" Someone suddenly stepped in front of me, as I tried to walk to my car.

I stepped back a bit startled and nodded in response.

"I heard you're a genius," The Person in front me told me with a kind smile.

"Genius?" I mumbled out.

"I need an engineer. You don't have to talk and you don't have to worry about understanding everything in the company. I just need you," The Person in front of me said.

I felt frozen....

But my heart started to react a bit anxiously.

The thought of someone needing me was a surprise for me.

"You might be thinking that I'm reaching out to you for malicious intentions and I can truthfully tell you that is not the reason, but I will say the your image may be used. Regardless, I hope that you can think things through and when you make up your mind.... meet me at this address," The stranger handed me their business card before walking away.