The Witch's Daughter - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

Y/n-ah was lost in the woods. The noble kid was in search for the truth behind the tale of the young witch that creeped the forest.

It was said that the young witch was unlike the other's. Specially in times of despair and sorrow, the young witch would appear.

The strangest part of the tale is that she's said to helped those caught in the hands of the strongest and most evil witch of them all, Witch Jihyo.

- Y/N POV -

Father had always told me about all the creeturs and beings in our Kingdom... specially the witches.

He always said, "It's their nature. There's nothing we can do but accept them and be careful around them", .... but even then he never really let me go and greet them.

I was soon to be taking the throne. I had greeted all the trolls, wizards, beasts, humans, giants and almost every other being in our kingdom..... but not the witches... the witches were the only ones I wasn't allowed to greet.

I understood the witches were more deceiving and powerful than the wizards, but I bet they're not all that way.

So now, I'm on a quest to find the long-talked about Witch of Goodness. The only problem is that.... I'm lost.

'Meow'

'Meeooww'

'Meeeooowww'

I started to hear meowing coming out of nowhere.

Suddenly, a black kitten appeared out of nowhere. It circled the bottom of my feet. I leaned down to pet the kitten, but just before I could... the cat began to transform and I fell backwards.

I was mesmerized by the sight in front of me.

A beautiful girl with raven hair and braids presented herself to me

"Your Majesty, I'm so sorry!" The girl suddenly gasped.

She leaned down to help me up and I dusted myself off once I got up. "Thank you," I told her as I recollected myself.

"What seems to be the problem, Your Highness?" The young woman asked.

It was clear that she was a witch. Her cloak and choice of wear gave it away. So, I put my guard up.

"You seemed to know who I am? Can I know who you are?" I asked in turn just ignoring her question.

The young girl bowed while extending her cloak then said, "Excuse my manners. I am Kang Haerin. One of the many witches in your kingdom!"

'Kang Haerin, huh?' I thought to myself, trying to figure out if I had heard her name from father's mouth before.