VRU . III - P. HN x Reader

Narrator

"HANNI!" Y/n ran after Hanni.

"Hanni, wait!" Minji yelled.

"Leave me alone and go fuck in the real world!" Hanni yelled back.

Y/n rolled their eyes and gave Minji an annoyed look.

In Y/n's eyes, it was Minji's fault that Hanni became enraged. Along with the chemical excess VRU gives.

The pair kept on following Hanni until they eventually ended up in one of her favorite games.

"Why would you betray me like that?!" Hanni materialized a sword and swung it at Minji.

"You know I like Y/n. Why would you go out with them like that?!" Hanni kept on trying to attack Minji.

"It just happened. It was natural! I didn't go out looking for them!" Minji materialized her own sword.

Y/n watched to the side as the pair fought.

"You're so fa-"

Hanni powered up and swung her sword above her head. Getting ready to strike.

Y/n noticed Hanni's behavior and quickly ran to Minji's aid.

Y/n had forgotten that it was just a game and Minji wouldn't really get hurt.

"STOPPPP!!" Y/n yelled as they put their shield up for Minji.

- Y/N POV -

"I like real-world girls better anyway," I panted out.

My shield had managed to stay intact when Hanni struck it with full force.

Hanni glared at me for a moment before looking Minji up and down.

"Have fun then. Sorry, I'm not like you," she huffed out.... before digging her sword into the ground and teleporting out of the game...

I took a deep breath and let it out.

"Miss Kim, meet me at Hanni's place ASAP," I ordered.

"But I'm like 10 hours away from work!" Minji complained.

"I don't care. I need to talk to you!" I growled before logging off.

- Minji POV -

Dr. Y/n was upset.

Really upset...

But I was just trying to help.

Hanni had been stuck in VRU for almost two years and it broke my heart every single day.

When VRU first came out, Hanni and I were dating. We were the test subjects for the concept. All of us.

Once the platform started getting big, the girls and I decided to make music and become a group. Because we were the only entertainers in the platform, at the time, we got big really quickly.

Unfortunately, as the platform started getting bigger and we became busier... Hanni started to get addicted to playing video games in our off time.... rather than spending time with me.

We ended up breaking up once I realized that Hanni would rather be stuck in VRU than have a night out in the real world with me.

Hanni didn't know what real kissing was anymore, she didn't know what real dates were like, and she started to think that the intimacy we had VRU was the same thing as in real life.