BFF - P. HN x Reader

Narrator

Hanni was on her way home to Australia.

She was really excited to have some time off after a year of no breaks whatsoever.

Soon, her plane landed and she eagerly grabbed her bag and boarded off the plane.

- Hanni POV -

I was so excited to be home.

I was mostly excited to see my best friend. They had been off in America for college so all the other times I visited they weren't here for me to see, so to me.... this visit home was really special.

I got off the plane and immediately went to check the surrounding areas of the airport before going to get my luggage.

"HANNI!" I heard someone yell my name and turned to look where it was coming from.

And there they were.... Y/n was standing there waving at me with a huge smile.

I ran up to hug y/n-ah and said, "Oh my god I missed you so much!"

"Welcome back! And Marry Christmas, Hanni!" Y/n-ah said hugging me back.

"Come on, let's go get your luggage!" Y/n-ah said and I grabbed their hand out of habit from so much skinship back in Korean.... but they didn't seemed to mind.... which just made my heart flutter.

- Y/N POV -

I waited for Hanni to get off the plane and it didn't take long for me to notice her.

My heart skipped a beat at the sight of her.

"HANNI!" I yelled nervously.

She quickly noticed me and ran up to hug me.

"Fuck, I missed her so much!" I thought to myself as I hugged her back.

We then walked over to get her luggage and my heart fluttered when I noticed she was holding my hand.

Hanni grabbed her luggage from the carousel and I grabbed it from her then led her to my car.

"Oh yeah! I forgot you drive now!" She said teasing me.

I put her luggage in my trunk as she got in the passengers seat. I got in the car and started driving off while Hanni immediately took over the aux.

"Girl, you've been here for like 5 minutes and you're already taking over my Aux!" I teased her.

"Shut up! You like it!" She responded and I chuckled, just letting her do whatever.

"Yours or mine?" I asked her knowing she had asked me to pick her up from the airport for a reason.

"Yours!" She answered giggling.

Suddenly, she started playing a remix of 'Best Friend' by Doja and Saweetie.

"Girl becomes an idol and all of a sudden every song has to have some korean in it!" I teased her and she playfully hit my arms.

We sang along to the chorus as I drove over to my place.

I stole a few glances at Hanni while I drove, remembering all the good memories we've had since we were 6 years old.

Hanni was my first love.... she was my first kiss.... and my first heartbreak... although she doesn't know that.

We kissed once when we were younger, just to see what it was like.... but nothing came out of it.

When she left to Korea, I was left heartbroken. So, I finished school early and left to America for University.

"Here we are!" I exclaimed as I pulled up to my flat.

"Woah, look at you! You're practically a whole ass adult now!" She teased as she got out the car.

Hanni and I then made it inside my flat. We took off our shoes and then I showed her around my place. It was small but she seemed happy for me anyway.

"So, Ms. Idol! What do you want to do?" I asked her and before I could even process what she was doing.... I felt her lips on mine.

My heart skipped a few beats and I froze.

Hanni then pulled away and apologized. "I'm sorry!" She said awkwardly giggling.

I gave her an eye smile and then pulled her back into a kiss. Hanni giggle against my lips before kissing back.

We both pulled away and looked at each other for a second.... like there was no need to talk about it. We both just understood what was going on.

I then suddenly hugged her and lifted her off her feet. "UGGGGHH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, YOU MIDGET!!" I teased her as I kissed her cheek and spun her around a bit.

Hanni suddenly wrapped her legs around my waist, giggling the entire time.

"I miss you too, you giant tree!" She teased back, holding on for her dear life.

I finally put her down and she jumped up for me to pick her up again. I did as she wanted and asked, "So what do you want to do?"

"I want to spend time with my best friend! That's what I want to do!" She answered with sass.

I sat down on the sofa with her wrapped around me like a damn Koala and she just kept on giggling.

She looked like the happiest little kid.

"So, are you staying for the holidays or will you go back by then?" I asked her been really curios about how much time I had with her.

"I'm staying till the day after New Years, so I better get a kiss under the mistletoe!" She teased me while poking my nose.

"When did you ask to be my girlfriend?" I teased her back and she started pouting.

"You're not fun!" She said cutely crossing her arms.

"No but seriously.... just so we're on the same page. How long are you my girlfriend for?" I asked her, giving her a pout and my puppy dog eyes.

"Until I have to go back," She answered me playing with my bottom lip.

"And after that?" I followed up.

"After that, you'll still be my best friend!" Hanni answered snuggling into my neck.

"Good!" I answered her then lifted her chin to kiss her lips.

"I can't wait to spend the holidays with you!" I whispered against her lips.

"Me too!" She whispered back as a felt her cute smile against my lips.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-