Mirror Me - P. HN x Reader

Narrator

Good girl by day, Bad girl by night.

This was what Hanni's life was like.

"Forgot your glasses at home?" Hanni teased the new found excitement in her life.

"Forgot you're the golden girl of the school?" Y/n smugly replied.

It had been a tense few weeks between the pair.

Y/n was the school's Honors Academic Decathlon Team leader. While Hanni was the Student body president.

They both went to different schools, but they had met each other during an Academic Decathlon
Championship.

But it wasn't until they met each other in the underground, that things started to get interesting between the pair...

- Hanni POV -

Y/n acted like such an asshole at times and it was so hot.

"Forgot you got more anger issues than anyone in here?!" I kept on taunting Y/n.

"Forgot you're just eye candy for the hornballs in the room?" Y/n fired back, grabbing a billiards cue from the wall.

"OOOOHHHH!!!" Everyone in the room exclaimed.

"Oh, then you must be gay by the way you use your mouth!" I tried to take back control.

"Girl, if I were... I would teach you how to use that sharp tongue of yours for something more than talking," Y/n smugly responded.

"OOHHHHH!!!" The crowd forming around us kept reacting.

I raised an eyebrow, tilted my head, and scoffed.

"You really think you know how to use your mouth better than me?" I smugly responded, jumping off the billiards table I was sitting on and walking over to Y/n.

"It's my mouth, what could you possibly do with it?" Y/n taunted.

I smirked to myself, before walking over to Y/n and abruptly pulling them into a kiss

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The whole room went wild

Y/n was left speechless.

I had won for the night.

"When you need some more lessons, you know where to find me," I bit my lip....

Before walking out of the underground.

- Y/N POV -

I watched as Hanni strutted out of the club.

She had gained the courage to taunt me to her full extent. It was so hot.

"She likes you, you idiot!" My friend, Yeonjun, suddenly smacked me in the back of the head, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Ask her out already," He kept insisting that Hanni somehow had a crush on me or something.

I didn't find it too impossible to believe. The way Hanni and I interacted was always a spectacle for everyone in the vicinity...

But I knew that even if it was true, adding fire to fire wouldn't do any good to anyone.

"Why don't you ask her out? Since you seem to notice everything about her," I coldly answered Yeonjun, slamming my cue against him before walking out of the club.

I breathed in the fresh air outside the club and was soon to make my way home, until someone stopped me.

"Smoke break?" I heard Hanni's voice.