Your Happiness - M. DN x Reader x K. HR

Narrator

Danielle, Haerin, and Y/n grew up together well. They were all inseparable..... that's until Dani and Haerin started dating.

Y/n started to feel left out.... jealous even, but what can someone really do but support the happiness of their best friends.

- Y/N POV -

"Can y'all not make out in front of me," I annoyingly said to the girls as I watch Dani and Haerin kiss for the 5th time that day.

"Oh, sorry!" Haerin said sweetly.

"You're just jelly 'cus you got no one!" Danielle  teased as always.

"I could get with someone if I wanted to!" I answered her rolling my eyes knowing I probably could.

"Yeah, right!" Dani joked back while laughing.

"Dani, be nice!" Haerin warned Dani while  poking her cheek.

Danielle seemed to biting her cheek from her girlfriend's warning tone, but I knew she wanted to sa something.

"See! Even Haerin knows I got pull!" I egged her own.

"If you're so confident, I dare you to ask someone out right now!" Dani teased with an evil smirk.

"Nope, if I did it'd be rude. People's feelings aren't a challenge or a risk or some silly dare!" I answered her smuggly.

Haerin then caressed my cheek then patted my head, saying "Good answered!"

Danielle then took Haerin's hand away from my head and exclaimed, "Hey! I wanted petting too!"

We all giggled at her reaction.

Soon enough, The lunch bell rang and we all headed to class.

After school, I walked over to Dani's locker as it was an after school ritual so we could all head home together.... but this time I didn't make it to her locker. Once I reach close to see Dani... I saw her lean I to kiss Haerin... and my jealousy started to rise up again.

"That's it. I'm tired of this!" I sighed out under my breath and turned back around.

I headed down the hall to a classroom where I knew I could find a particular someone. I abruptly walked in as some of the students were still doing their classroom chores.

"Minji!" I exclaimed as I walked into the class, eyes darting from person to person until I found my target.

"Kim Minji, You and I are going on a date tonight. Dinner and a movie. I'll pick you up at 6!" I said loudly in front of everyone.

Minji slowly nodded her head, seemingly in shock. "Great, see you then!" I responded then headed back out to find Dani and Haerin.

As I made my way out the school gate, I finally caught up to the couple that had actually been waiting for me.

"There you are! What took you so long?!" Dani exclaimed as I approached them.

"I had to do something, but i'm here now " I answered her.

Haerin then took my head and pulled me to walk with her, "Come on let's go. We've been waiting long enough."

"Goyangi (고양이)....," Dani said to Haerin in a warning tone out of jealousy.

Haerin was dense sometimes. She couldn't tell when Dani was mad or jealous. She had to be told sometimes if she really didn't understand... but usually the warning tone from Dani gave her a clue.