Till The End of My Days.... - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

If you were to get the chance to see your potential future with someone, would you?

Y/n had been so excited to get to go to study abroad with all their friends. Including their girlfriend, Kang Haerin.

Unfortunately, yet miraculously, Y/n happened to miss their flight.

Which.... saved their life.

The plane Y/n was supposed board with all their friends, with their teachers, and most importantly with their girlfriend, Haerin.... it crashed into the ocean.... and no survivors were ever found.

- Y/N POV -

"보고 싶다 (I Miss You)," I whispered to the picture in my hand.

I always carried a picture of Haerin in my wallet.

Ever since the plane crash

Ever since the plane crash.... I always made sure to carry her picture with me. It brought me comfort and I felt like I could live on my life as long as she was with me in some way.

Today was my university graduation day.... and I need Haerin's picture with me now more than any other day.

It was scary.

It's was scary to think that now that I'm gonna graduate.... and I have to really move on.

Everyone always gave me the "excuse" that I was still a student... to not move on from losing my girlfriend... from losing my friends... and my teachers.

I was the lone survivor....

It killing me inside...

But I was supposed to move on.

Society just told me to move on.

"Congratulations!!"..... "YESSS, YOU'LL BE A PILOT SOON!!!"..... All of my peers cheers as I lowered my head on my way out of my graduation.

Yes, I was to become a pilot.

I choose this career path out of fear. I was afraid that one day family members couldn't get to see their loved ones or that lovers wouldn't ever reunite or that children's cries would echo through the cabin of a plane as the very same plane descend to their very own death.

I was scared and angry. I was ready to show the world how a plane should be flown.

Haerin's plane... the captain... he was at fault. He wanted to flirt and show off. He let an untrained, unauthorized person into the cockpit.... and... his negligence cost lives.