Cold - M. DN x Reader

Narrator

Danielle is one of the richest kids in her university. Her parents were soon to arrange a marriage for her with the number one richest kid at her school, Y/n.

Only problem.... Y/n was not interested.

- Y/N POV -

"You have  dinner with Ms. Mo this evening," Father told me.

"I'm sorry, who?" I asked in turn, having no idea who he was talking about.

"Ms. Marsh," Father clarified.

"Why use her Korean last name if her legal name is Marsh?" I asked being curious as why he always did that.

"Her clan were one of the most respected. Identifying her as such helps her status," Father tried to explain.

"Well, I don't like it. She's Marsh to me... and as for dinner. Reschedule, I'm not interested" I told Father and got up to leave his study.

He then angrily got up from his chair, slamming his hand down on the desk.

"You will do as I tell you, you brat!!" Father yelled throwing his whiskey glass at me.

I turned to bow at him and said my goodbyes, "I have school to attend. I will return home after dinner with Ms. Mo!"

"This is getting ridiculous," I thought to myself as I drove to school.

Father has been setting up arrange marriages for me since I turned 18. Of course, nothing ever came with these arrangements as my blind partners would find me boring, weird, or rude.

Ms. Marsh would be my 8th arrangement in the last 4 years.

I pulled up to the school parking lot and parked. I gather my things to make my way to class and as soon as I opened the door to exit my car, I accidentally hit someone.

"Watch where you're going," I coldly said to the person as I got out my car.

I had hit a random girl.

"Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention where I was going!" The girl responded.

I looked her up and down for a second....

Then thought, "great another rich kid

Then thought, "great another rich kid. It won't be long until Father tries to set me up with this one too."

"She looks like a living doll though," I kept on being in my own thoughts.

"Y/N Sunbaenim, correct?" The girl suddenly asked taking me out of my thoughts.

"Do we know each other?" I asked her in turn.

"I'm Danielle Marsh. We have a blind date this evening," She spoke.

I took my wallet out of my pocket and looked at the picture of Ms. Marsh that I had stored in there so I would know what she looked like.