Burn The World Down - M. DN x Reader

Narrator

Sometimes, we love someone so much that we never want anything to hurt them.

We'll be willing to burn the entire galaxy to ashes just so that one person can feel safe and loved and just live in peace.

- Y/N POV -

I would always be confident when I said... "Danielle is the most loving and beautiful goddess in the universe".

"Master, how can you guard someone who got you kicked out of the kingdom?" My little demons always asked

"If you had ever met Danielle.... then you'd understand," I always answered.

*BOOOOMMMM*

A sudden flash of light trembled the entire underworld.

"Dani is missing. What did you do?!?" The Zeus of our kingdom yelled as she grabbed a hold of my throat and lifted me in the air.

"I didn't do anything!!!" I accepted my fate.

"Goddess Kang!" My little hellions started to bow at the ruler of us all.

Kang Haerin and I always fought for Danielle's love.

I knew Dani would never look at me the way that she looked at Haerin, but that didn't stop me from showing my appreciation for her.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!" Haerin squeezed around my neck even tighter.

"SPEAK, I KNOW YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT!!" The Devine Goddess screamed in my face.

"Is something wrong with The Goddess of Kindness?" My right hand little demon suddenly asked.

"I just checked on her 45 seconds ago. How could something had happened so soon!?" My little demon seemed genuinely scared.

"SEE!! YOU SENT SOMEONE TO HARM HER. NOW TELL ME!!!" Haerin pulled me up against a wall.

She seemed aimed to kill me.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!" My rage took over and my whole body burst into flames.

Haerin had no other option but to put me down...

Unless she wanted to burn to death.

"I didn't do anything," I repeated myself as I put off the flames on my clothes.

"Tell me where she is," The Devine Goddess demanded.

I scoffed at her demand.

It seemed like she had come here to pick a fight.

"Don't you have gods and goddess that can locate your precious lover," I snickered with contempt.

"Why would I waste people's time when I know you had something to do with it," Haerin looked at me with disgust.