From A Far - P. HN x Reader

Narrator

Y/n always watched Pham Hanni from afar.

For the last 2 years, Y/n would walk past Hanni's favorite coffee shop, drive past her house, and show up to her gallery for any new exhibitions.

You might consider Y/n to be a stalker...

But when you've fallen in love with a mere painter who has no connections yet paints like a dead artist... you might as well have fallen in love with air.

- Y/N POV -

My life has always been so bitter. It's stale and hard for me to enjoy.

Coming from a family of Chaebols has never been easy. I've had to acclimate to a lifestyle and beliefs that I never wanted.

It's almost torturing.

I wanted to leave it all behind...

And one day I almost did.

I was getting ready to jump off my parents' company building. I had set everything I needed in place and was making my way over to their building late at night...

But then...

There she was.

"The night can be a little daunting, huh?" The random girl asked

I froze.

"She isn't talking to me, is she?" I asked myself.

The tears in my eyes were making it hard to get a clear look at the girl, but even though I was having a hard time seeing...

I could see the painter's apron tied around her waist.

"What do you think? Does this portray that?" The girl asked, showing me the fresh oil painting in her hands.

I wasn't sure what to answer.

I wasn't even sure if this girl was really right in front of me.

"I think it says just what I want it to say," The girl gave her painting a proud smile.

I managed to get my mind unfocused from my main goal for the night and decided to give the girl's painting a bit of attention.

"Wooahh," My heart sank at the beautiful painting right in from of me.

It was a girl.

There were shades of red, yellow, and orange.

The picture as a whole was eerie.

But the most capturing thing.....

Was the girl suspended in the air right next to a building that seemed oddly similar to my parents' company building.