Welcome Home

Hello readers: Welcome to a new story that I've begun writing for you guys. Now, I am well aware of the fact that the last story that I just finished was quite short, and I do truly hope to try and make this story longer. However, I didn't want to write the story in the hospital; and rather than skip in the same story, I have decided to continue with the story here. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope that you guys continue to enjoy this story. Here's The Caseys: Family Life.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

May 1st, 2019 (8:30 AM) – Casey Home, Honolulu
He invited some of his closest friends and advisors to join him here at his home. The home where Gabby, Matteo, and Noah were currently fast asleep upstairs, which meant that they were going to need to be quiet. But that was not the only reason that the group were going to have to be quiet. Rather, there was another reason; that of which being the fact that his wife doesn't know that they were meeting right now, just ten days after she gave birth to their sons. Yet, he did have some things to do. More specifically, he has to get some contracts and confidentiality agreements signed. As well, he hasn't done a board meeting in a while, so he needs to have one ahead of this weekend; that being due to the fact that Kelly and Stella are leaving for a vacation on Saturday. And that was going to mean that the rest of his employees need to do something for him, and that's pick up the slack wherever they can. And thankfully for him, he has four new permanent employees.

That means that he needs to get them to sign some confidentiality, as well as some employment contracts; but just who might that be might you ask? Well, they would be Will and Natalie Halstead (who've now been married for four days now) at the Casey Health Clinic, with Will also being an advisor to Casey PTSD Services (a subsidiary of Casey Police); his mother Nancy as a seamstress at ELLA Apparel, his sister Christie as the company's President and Chief Marketing Officer, and his niece Violet as a Summer Intern in the Marketing department (she will not be signing a contract, he just wants to see her). But, with all of the aforementioned positions all being positions of trust, and position that require them to maintain confidentiality; Matt can't let them work until they establish an a contractual relationship with the company. As well, they need to agree to work without having to guarantee them money; after all, t hey need to maintain the money in house.

He's just so grateful for one of his lawyers, Linda Errs, who is his contracts attorney; and boy is she good, as she was able to whip up five employment contracts quite quickly. Setting all of those contracts down with the newest gift that he just got for all of his executives, as well as the members of his family (a nice folio for meetings); Matt let out a sight of relief, as it meant that he finally had everything ready for his meeting today. However, his relief was soon gone as it wasn't long before he heard someone speak to him as they walked up behind him; more specifically, it was the voice of his mother-in-law. "Seriously? Is this the reason that you wanted to come home? So that you can have a board meeting?" Turning around to face his mother-in-law, Matt got nervous; especially when she has her hands on her hips. But she must know that wasn't the truth, as he does want to have his family home; he would rather Gabby get a chance to relax in their bed.

"Just for what it's worth, Gabby is well aware of the fact that I'm doing this; I need to do it because there are things that I need to get done for other people." Camila gave her son-in-law a bit of side eye when he said that, clearly not believing him; yet, that didn't mean that she didn't want her son-in-law to look good. With his shirt being a bit out of place, she proceeded to tug on it so that it was looking better. "Thanks." Camila agreed. "Now, what are these things that you need to get done for other people." The elder Dawson said, putting more of a questioning emphasis on the words 'other people'; because the truth was, she truly believed that this was for Matt and his company rather than for other people. "And what might that be? And who are these 'other' people?" The CEO could hear the sarcasm in her voice, which made him realize that she didn't believe him when it came to the fact that there are new employees that are joining the company.