How to Balance

Hi Readers: And welcome to another day of chapters. I hope that you guys are liking where this story is now headed, and are ready for more chapters related to this new storyline that I am starting right now. And you're going to get them story. So, here we go.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He just finished making him and Matt some coffee to enjoy this morning, while also toasting to the fact that him and his sister are going to be having another baby in the new year (which Antonio was thrilled about). Walking out carrying the coffee that he got for him and Matt, Antonio smiled as he saw him playing with Andy. "Yeah, that's a good boy. You want to run again? Yeah, you want to run again." Matt then went to grab the ball thrower that he had with him, before going ahead with throwing the ball. After all, it wasn't like he needed to be inside at the moment. Right now, he can just concentrate on Andy; and he can also speak to his brother-in-law while they shared some coffee. Walking over to Matt, Antonio just smiled. "Here you go, something that you're going to be drinking a lot in the middle of the night until she gives birth." Turning to look at Antonio, Matt laughed as he heard him say that. "Did you make sure to tell Kelly that he's fired if he burns down my house?" Antonio laughed as he heard Matt say that, before nodding.

"Oh, he's not jut fired. He's dead." Matt laughed as he heard Antonio say that, before going to take a sip of his morning coffee; a coffee that most definitely didn't taste like normal coffee, and there was a reason for that. Turning to look at Antonio, Matt was confused. "OK. What did you do to my coffee?" Antonio laughed as he proceeded to take another sip of his own coffee, smiling at Andy as he ran over to Matt again with the ball. Bending down, Matt proceeded to grab the ball so that he could throw the ball for Andy; at the same time, Antonio proceeded to make his way to the stairs. "Hey, where are you going? I thought we would talk." Antonio agreed with Matt when he said that. "Yeah. I just didn't sleep the best last night. Laura called me in the middle of the night to check on the kids, because she heard something on the news." Matt agreed with Antonio when he said that, after which he looked at Andy (who was in the midst of coming back to him). After which, Matt just looked him before grabbing the ball. "Ready to go again boy?" Andy barked, agreeing.

Matt then proceeded to throw the ball for Andy, watching him run away; after which, Matt finally made his way over to the stairs so that he can sit down with his brother-in-law. "Oh, is someone already starting to get tired?" Matt sighed as he heard Antonio say that. "I didn't sleep good last night, because I was starting to get really worried about Gabby; I mean, I knew that this was a possibility. But I didn't expect it to happen so fast...not that I'm complaining." Putting his hand on Matt's back, Antonio made sure that his brother-in-law knew that he understood what he was trying to say. "Hey, Matthew. Look at me." Turning his head, Matt agreed with his friend when he said that, smiling. "First of all, talk to me as your friend right now okay? I know right now; you need a friend, not a brother-in-law." Matt laughed as he heard Antonio say that, before going to take a sip of his coffee. "Oh, trust me Antonio, I wish I could. But you have to remember, I don't just see you as my brother-in-law." Antonio smiled when he heard Matt say that, thinking another way.

"You see me like a brother, like you do Kelly?" Matt laughed as he heard Antonio say that, before shaking his head; as that most definitely was NOT how he felt when it came to his brother-in-law. If anything, he saw him more as a second father-in-law rather than a brother. "Oh Antonio, not a chance." Antonio just looked at Matt when he said that, seemingly offended. "Excuse me?" Matt sighed as he turned his head to look at the ocean. "Antonio, remind me whose blessing I asked to marry Gabby?" Antonio laughed as he heard Matt say that, well aware of the fact that he was the one that Matt asked to marry Gabby; which is something that still makes him laugh. "God, I still remember the face you made when I tried to play with you." Matt agreed with Antonio when he said that, well aware that was the case. "Yeah, but I was asking you for a reason; because you're the one that knew me the most." Antonio looked at Matt when he said that. "Care to explain what you mean by that?" Matt sighed as Antonio asked him that, ready to explain.