Getting Comfortable, Part Two

Walking out of the bathroom this morning after freshening up (and putting some cologne on for Gabby), Matt smiled as he looked at the woman of his dreams as she laid down in bed. And let's just say that she looks so damn sexy as she lays down there, just wearing some sexy lingerie for him; and he's positive that she knows that. She knows that she looks sexy in what she's wearing, and that she's turning him on right now. There's no possible way that she can't know that. Then again, him just looking at his wife makes him happy; and that's for the simple fact that she's the woman of his dreams, and just a real stunner. "God, you look so damn sexy." Blushing as she heard Matt say that, Gabby agreed with him as he walked over to their bed clad in nothing but those tight boxers that she loves. "I have to say the same to you mister. I mean, those boxers are quite tight." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby tell him that, well aware of the fact that she always loves it when he's just wearing his boxers; and that's exactly what he's doing right now.

He's walking around their room, in nothing but his boxers. I mean, what else is he going to do when he's just going to get in bed with Gabby? He doesn't want to wear clothes, when he's getting in bed with his pregnant wife. That's when it really hit Matt, they're having another baby. "God, I still can't believe that we're having another baby." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, well aware that was the case. "Oh really? Because that wasn't how I read the situation last night. I mean, we were going at it pretty hard." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, well aware that was the case. "Not that you're going to complain." Gabby shook her head when Matt mentioned that she isn't going to complain over the fact that he made love to her really well the night before, because it truly was incredible. "Still, that doesn't mean that me thinking about that...doesn't mean that we don't need to talk." Matt took a breath when he heard Gabby tell him that, well aware of what she was talking about right now; and that's about their future.

There are some things that they need to figure out after all, with them being pregnant with their third child right now. "I know, and I have every intention to make sure that we talk about it today." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smiling as she watched him walk over to his side of the bed; after which, Matt opened the covers and just smiled at his beautiful wife. Rolling over onto her side, Gabby smiled as she thought that was what Matt wanted her to do, but it wasn't. Rather, he wanted her to stay on her back so that he can get close to her; so that he can hover over her, and make her feel his love for her. Moving close to the woman of his dreams, Matt smirked as he put his hand on her stomach. "Hey, stay down." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, before smiling as he proceeded to crawl over to her. After which, he closed the covers on top of the both of them and hovered; he hovered right up on top of her so that he can stare down into her eyes, which is exactly what Gabby wants him to do right now.

Rolling over onto her back some more, Gabby smiled as she made sure that she was comfortable before watching as Matt leaned over her

Rolling over onto her back some more, Gabby smiled as she made sure that she was comfortable before watching as Matt leaned over her. Kissing his beautiful wife softly as soon as he was leaning over her, Matt smiled due to the fact that this was exactly what he wanted to do with Gabby to start their day alone; he wanted to share a kiss with the woman of his dreams, and he wanted to take things nice and slow with his wife. After all, what's better than the feeling of his lips on hers? I mean, it's not like they just so happen to also be the lips on her dreamy husband. Oh wait, that's exactly what Matt's lips are; they're her husband's lips, and the only lips that will ever kiss her in the way he does ever again. And the truth was, Gabby was more than okay with that; because there's nobody else in the entire world that she'd rather be married to, other than one Matthew Casey. He's the love of her life, and the man of her dreams; there will never be a man like him, and she's more than happy to take her time with him on a daily basis.

"Comfortable?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she was comfortable, because she most definitely was comfortable. "Oh, I am so damn comfortable; and you kissing me, it was perfect. And honestly, it was exactly what I wanted from you today." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that, smiling as he was so happy that was the case. "I'm glad that's the case, because it's all I want to do today as well." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt tell her that, even thought they both know that it's not all they're going to do today; they do have to talk too, which is something that she's planning on making sure that they do. "I hope you know that I'm not going to let up on us talking. I am going to talk to you, and I am going to make sure that we talk about all the things that we have on our minds right now." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that, well aware of that fact. "Oh, I am well aware of that fact; believe me when I say that Gabby." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, before putting her hand on his face.

Stroking his cheek with her thumb, Gabby smiled as she stared into her loving husband's eyes; meanwhile, Matt bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly. Just taking things nice and slow with Gabby, Matt smirked due to the fact that this really is everything that he wants. He wants to take things nice and slow with his girl, and he wants to make sure that she feels loved. And so far, that's exactly how he's making her feel. He's making her feel extremely loved, and special. I mean, she is in his arms after all; and that's the only place that she wants to be right now, in his arms as they hold each other in bed. Continuing to kiss Gabby this morning, Matt smiled as he was happy. However, it wasn't long before Gabby pulled away for good. "Hey, are you okay?" Gabby took a breath. "We need to calm down. I don't want sex yet. I just want to take it easy, at least for this morning; and I don't want you to work." Matt took a breath as he heard Gabby tell him that, nodding. "Trust me, I don't want to work either." Gabby was a bit shocked. "Really?" Matt agreed.

"It's because I had PTSD remember, all of the worries and stuff. I guess...." Gabby took a breath as she heard Matt say that, before moving her hand to his face; after which, she pushed him onto his side some more and moved close to him. Putting his hand on Gabby's side as soon as she was close to him. Matt smiled as he stroked it with his thumb and concentrated on her. "Hey, talk to me." Matt sighed as he looked at Gabby. "I don't want to be an absent father." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, well aware that it was something that he was worrying about; not that he would ever have to worry about it, because she knows him too well. "Hey, take a breath and look at me Matt." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him to take a breath, doing just that for her. After which, he felt her kiss him softly; and that, it was something that he loves to feel. The way their lips move against one another's is always perfect, and he's happy that she just kissed him; it made her feel happy, and he was glad that they just did it with each other.

"Baby, I want you to just take it easy and look into my eyes so that you can hear me when I say this." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that, continuing to stare into her eyes so that he could listen to what Gabby had to tell him. "Matt, you will never be an absent father; that isn't you, and we both know it. You aren't that man, and you will never be that man." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that. "I think that's really one of the reasons that we need this day alone. We have a lot to talk about. And I just..." Gabby looked at her husband as he said that, well aware of what he was thinking; he wants them to be on the same page when it comes to everything. "You want to talk and make a plan about how we'll make it work?"