Leaving for the Beach

Hi Readers: I wanted to let you guys know that I have updated this chapter as of March 28th. I added on to the chapter as the chapter that I was going to post as Chapter Sixty was really short, and it was a direct continuation of this chapter; so, I just added on to this chapter. Hope you enjoy this new version of Chapter Fifty-Nine. Thanks again for reading dear readers.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After seeing what his wife was going to be wearing to the beach, Matt decided that he wasn't going to go surfing. He decided that he'd rather do something else, and that's doing something sexy with his wife; whether it be taking a nice swim with him, or just have fun with her. Heck, maybe he can even do something fun with his friends. After all, that's something that he really wants to do. He wants to go out and have fun today. He can go surfing another time, today he wants to have fun and just play with his friends; and let's just say that Gabby was glad that was the case, especially since it meant that she gets to spend some time with her husband. Holding Matt close to her as they stood on the back porch, Gabby smiled as she wrapped her arms around his waist; after which, Matt put his hand on her arm and smiled as he bent down and proceeded to kiss he softly. Taking things nice and slow with his wife, Matt smirked due to the fact that he loves her more than anything in the entire world. "I love you." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, smiling.

"I love you too, and I am so glad that I decided to not go surfing." Gabby smirked as she ran her hand down his chest. "I think that I am very much to blame for that, especially with me wearing this bikini." Matt agreed with Gabby again, before smiling as he put his hand on the side of her head; leaning in, Matt smiled as he proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt just smirked due to the fact that he was really happy right now. However, it wasn't long before Matt and Gabby were disturbed by their best friends. "God, you guys are going to be all over each other while we're at the beach today, aren't you?" Turning his head to look at Kelly, Matt laughed and just shook her head while standing up; after which, Matt wrapped his arm around Gabby and smiled as he stepped close to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. After which, he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "Yeah, we probably are." Kelly then looked at his best friend. "No surfing today, I guess?" Matt laughed.

"I could ask you the same thing." Stella decided to speak for Kelly, because she was the one that wanted him to not surf today. "I didn't want him to surf today, since we're only going to be at the beach for a while; we can't stay as long as normal." That's when the two couples hear the last of their trio come outside this morning. "Yeah, I think that will be the case; especially since I don't want us to overdo it when we're pregnant. In fact, I actually asked someone to join us today." Turning to look at his friend, Matt was confused when he heard Jay say that he asked someone else to join them, unsure as to just who that might be. "Who's that?" That's when Matt heard Natalie. "That would be us, the doctors who are going to be making sure that both of our pregnant ladies here are healthy." Natalie then smiled as she walked out with Will. "Did you guys really think that we'd let you ladies go to the beach without some doctors?" Letting go of Jay's hand, Alex smiled as she walked over to Natalie so that she can hug her. "Oh, thank god you're coming."

Natalie just smiled as she hugged her sister-in-law. "Is there a reason that you're really happy that I'm coming?" Alex smiled when Natalie asked her that. "Since you're coming, my husband might actually relax and not worry too much about me. He might be able to enjoy himself rather than obsess with making sure that me and the twins are okay!" Jay then went to defend himself. "I would not do..." Natalie and Alex both turned to look at Jay, because they knew him better than anybody. I mean, what husband isn't going to worry about the fact that their pregnant wife is in the sun. "Fine! Of course, I'm going to be worried. But can you blame me? You seem to keep forgetting who my father-in-law is!" Alex then realized that. "Oh yeah." Jay agreed with his wife when she said that, before smiling at her. "Plus, admit it Alex; you love the way I try and protect you." Alex agreed with Jay when he said that, before smiling as she walked back over to him; after which, she put her hands on his chest and smiled as she went ahead and kissed him softly.