Romantic Getaway - Day Two, Part Six: The Cuddling Continues

Hi Readers: Sorry for the delay in between chapters twenty-eight and twenty-nine. However, with how long that chapter was; I decided that I needed to take a moment to just take a rest, and to try and figure out where I can take this story after that chapter. So, here we go with the second chapter for today; but not the last, I can already promise you that. Here's Twenty-Nine.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He ended up spending an entire hour working with Kelly in the office before he decided that it was enough, it was enough work for now; both because it was the weekend, and because that was not the reason that he and his wife were currently on their yacht. The couple were on their yacht so that they could be with each other, so that they could be romantic with each other; and so that they could just take it easy for a while, as their children were taken care of by their family (as well as their friends). Apparently, Jay and Alex ended up coming over for a bit this morning; that way, they could spend some time with their friend (his brother-in-law), and so that they could get some practice being parents. And from the pictures that he just got recently, they really enjoyed themselves; and even better, their dog (Max) behaved quite well around Matteo and Noah. The truth was, that was something that worried the father right when he heard from his brother-in-law that Jay and Alex came over; how the boys would react to having Max around them, without them also being there at the same time. Whether they would be scared, or whether they would be okay. But it turned out they were fine, and that Max actually made them laugh a lot. And Matt was truly happy that was the case, because that may be in his future.

Yes, Matt is looking at that option if things get worse; of getting a service dog for his PTSD, but only if things get worse and aren't taken care of with his medication. And while it's not the ideal situation when they have six week old sons (almost), they are going to keep an open mind when it comes to it; because at the end of the day, they are going to do what's best for his health. That's something that Gabby always says to him, and she in fact was the one that first brought up the idea of him getting a service dog; well, at least asking him if he was interested in getting on. But that was a while back, and it was while she was pregnant; and at the time, he said no because things weren't as bad as they are now. So, they are definitely going to have to talk about that now that he really understands his PTSD; now that they both really understand his PTSD, and what that might mean for their entire future. And since they've also decided to live at the big house permanently, they have the space; they would just have to speak to Camila first, and see whether she would be okay with them having a dog there to help him with his PTSD. But knowing her, he truly believes that she would let them.

Camila has been nothing if not kind, and very accommodating when it comes to helping him with his PTSD; she has given him the space and time that he needs, especially when it comes to him needing Gabby alone so that she can help him with his PTSD. And for her to let him do that, it's just perfect; but that doesn't mean that they always do it just because of his PTSD, he is a man after all. And let me explain what I mean by that. I mean that, there are times where Matt truly does need his wife to help him with his PTSD; but there are also times where Matt just wants to take a moment with his wife, and just make her feel loved and respected. And that is definitely what he's been doing during this entire trip, make his girl feel extremely loved and respected, which is something that she should always feel when it comes to him, because he truly does love his girl more than anything in the entire world. Another thing that he loves? The sight of her fast asleep in their bed when he walks into the room, something that she must need right now; as it's also something that he needs. He wouldn't mind taking a nap after last night, especially when it wants to hold her in his arms; against him.

Oh, the feeling of that beautiful wife of his against his chest is just perfect, and something that he always wants to have; he always wants to have Gabby against his chest, especially when she's braless (which she currently still is). And he can tell that's the case due to the fact that he doesn't see any bra straps on her shoulders. So, he decided to do exactly what he needs to do right now to join her in bed, and that's take off his shirt and then get in with her; he just knows her too much to not know that she wants him in bed, and that she wants him to hold her close while she rests in bed. And if she wakes up, then she's still going to want to have him hold her close in his arms; because it's the best way for her to wake up, and get exactly what she always wants when she wakes up. Whether it be when she wakes up first thing in the morning, or after a nap in his arms; Gabby always wants to share a kiss with him, which he is more than happy to comply with. I mean, what man doesn't want to kiss his wife whenever he can? And that's why it's time for him to get in bed, and press a soft kiss on her shoulder. But first, the shirt needs to come off so that he can get into bed with his girl.