Cuddling (and Eating) in Bed with Matteo, Part Two

Making his way back into their room shortly after bringing their plates back to the kitchen (and doing the dishes), Matt smirked as he walked in to see his beautiful wife just laying down in bed (alone) without Matteo; the reason why Matteo wasn't there, he didn't know. At least, that was until he saw him on the ground right next to Gabby. "Let me guess, you wanted to have the entire bed to ourselves?" Gabby laughed as Matt asked her whether she wanted to have their entire bed to themselves. "Well, I think that we both know that is something that interests me." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, well ware that was the case. "Oh, I think that we both know that it interests me too." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, well aware that was the case. She then sat up a bit, before turning to grab some water; water that she needed to have both to bring the food down, and so that she can make sure that she stays healthy. More specifically because she needs to stay hydrated. That was something that her doctor (aka Natalie) reminded her at her last OB/GYN appointment, because her stats were a bit low (with regards to the water percentage in her blood).

"Glad to see that you're taking what Natalie said to heart." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well ware that was the case. "And I'm glad that you went to check that you took your medicine this morning." Matt was a bit taken aback when he heard Gabby say that, before getting nervous. "Shit, no." Gabby sighed, before pointing to his side table. "I just went to the bathroom, Matteo was fine; but I checked your medicine container, and it was still full. I brought your morning dose to your side table." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, before going to grab the dosage of his medication that he needs to take; after which, he took it and just sighed. "Sorry that I didn't take them." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before watching as he walked around their bed. "Hey, where are you going? I thought you were going to climb into bed with me." Matt then proceeded to grab something that he has at the end of their bed; more specifically, the play pen barrier that he has for when they want to put their boys down on the ground. "I just need to put this around Matteo." Gabby then realized that she forgot to put that around him. "Oh, right. Shit, I feel like..." Matt stopped her.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, because it's okay." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, before watching as he went ahead and set the play pen down around Matteo; that way, he was protected from Andy. "I appreciate that." Matt shook his head as he heard Gabby say that, as she most definitely didn't need to appreciate anything that he did to protect their children; as that's something that he's always going to do. The minute he became a father, that was the promise that he made both to his wife; and he also made that promise to his sons, Matteo and Noah. "Baby, I don't ever want you to feel like you need to appreciate me protecting our sons; and that's due to the fact that he's our baby boy, and I promised him when he was born that I would always protect him." Gabby was confused when she heard Matt say that, unaware of what he was talking about. "What are you talking about baby?" Matt took a breath when Gabby asked him what he was talking about. "I'm going to get in bed, and we'll talk about it." Gabby agreed.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Opening the covers shortly after taking off his shirt for his beautiful wife, Matt smirked as he picked up his pillow and then proceeded to set it down on their bed; after which, Matt smirked as he went ahead and flexed a bit for his girl. And let's just say that both turned Gabby on, and it also made her laugh. I mean, what wife doesn't want to laugh when it comes to her husband trying to flirt with her (inadvertently) by flexing for her. "Okay, don't go all macho on me." Matt agreed with Gabby as he said that, before proceeding to climb into bed with the woman he loves (as she wanted him to do). I mean, what woman wouldn't want to be in bed with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; while he was clad in nothing but his boxers, and that was definitely something that she wanted to have right now. But more specifically, she also wanted him to get in bed with her (which she hated that he was prolonging the amount of time between him taking off his shirt, and him climbing into bed with her); which she's sure that he's doing on purpose.