Celebrating the Deal, Part Two

Hello Readers: What did you guys think of my first chapter for today? I hope that you guys liked it because there's a lot more where that comes from. After all, I am posting another chapter for you right now. I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter too. Thanks again.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

CASEY PRIMARY SUITE – He wanted to make sure that they avoided what they had to deal with this morning, when Max came into their room and disturbed them; and he was doing that by making sure that the door that led from their room to outside was closed (and locked) this afternoon. That way, all of the doors that could let anybody into their room would be locked; which was exactly what Gabby wanted to have right now, she wanted to have her husband to herself so that they could celebrate this momentous occasion for her husband. She already told Matt how proud she is of him, but now she wanted to show him that she was proud of him. And with the boys currently taking their afternoon nap (and the couple having already asked her mom to take care of the boys when they woke up), Matt and Gabby had the time they needed to do what they wanted to do; and that was take some time alone with each other, and just have each other in bed. And let's say that Gabby was sure that was exactly what was going to end up happing, and that was simply based on the outfit that she decided to wear for her husband this afternoon; an outfit that went perfectly with his tight boxers.

"Did I ever tell you that I love the sight of you in those tight boxers?" Matt snickered when he heard Gabby say that, ass he was well aware of that fact; and it was actually why he's in the midst of turning around to face his wife. "And I know that you like it even more when..." That's when Matt saw what his wife was wearing for him today. The sexy lingerie that she was wearing this afternoon truly was incredible, and Matt couldn't help but feel lucky over the fact that he had a wife like Gabby; a wife who actually wants to wear stuff like that for him. "Wow." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, well aware that Matt loves it when she wears lingerie like this for him. "I can only imagine that you like the sight of me wearing this?" Matt agreed with his wife when she asked him whether he likes the sight of her wearing the lingerie she's wearing for him right now, because he most definitely does like the lingerie that she's wearing for him. "God, I am so damn lucky." Gabby smiled as she heard her husband say that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I am well aware that you like the sight of me wearing this lingerie; and I can tell based on what's happening to your boxers."

Looking down, Matt laughed as he soon realized what she was talking about; and that was all because of her, because Matt truly is extremely happy over the fact that Gabby is his wife. And he truly believes that Gabby knows that, that he always loves when she wears lingerie for him; and now, she was wearing lingerie for him for that exact reason. Just shaking his head as he walked over to Gabby, Matt smirked due to the fact that he is so happy right now. Gabby truly is the love of his life, and he most certainly is more than happy over the idea of the two of them just spending this time with each other in bed. Stepping close to Gabby, Matt smiled as he put his hands on her hips and brought her body against his chest. Putting her hands on Matt's arms after he put his hands on her hips, Gabby smiled as she just stood really close to the man she loves; who just so happens to be the only man she ever truly feels like she could love. Moving his hand to Gabby's neck after she got close to him, Matt smiled as he stroked her cheek with his thumb today; after which, he bent down and started to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world this afternoon.

After which, he whispered to her. "I meant everything that I said downstairs, and I want this time we're spending with each other to be the way I show you that." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling at her dreamy husband as he told her that. "Baby, I know that you meant everything you said downstairs, I promise okay?" Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling as he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly. After which, he proceeded to pick her up in his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist; smiling as he did that, Gabby smirked as she put her hands on his chest. After which, Matt moved his hands to her sides and just took things slow with his beautiful wife. He then proceeded to grab her bathrobe, throwing it onto the ground; after which, Gabby wrapped her arms around his neck while smiling at her incredible husband. Moving his hands to her hips, Matt just smirked as he leaned in to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. Just taking things nice and slow with Gabby, Matt carried her to bed; the bed where he plans on making love to his beautiful wife. "I want you so bad." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby tell him that.