Worrying News

Hello Readers: What did you guys think of the conversation that Matt and Gabby had in the bath with each other? I am really interested in finding out what you think, and whether you guys are liking what I am doing with the story. Thanks again for reading, and I can't wait to hear what you think; now, what do you say we keep going with the story and do Chapter Ninety-Two? Enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They ended up spending longer than they expected in the bath with each other. So much so, that it's currently five in the afternoon; the time which Matt actually wanted to get out of here and start making their way to Alex and Jay's place. Yes, you heard that right. Matt wants to leave for a party which is basically right down the road, but it's due to the fact that Gabby doesn't want to get comfortable; and as a result of that, she believes that she may fall asleep. So, Matt agreed that they can get out of here (with Andy). Looking at Andy as he jumped up onto his and Gabby's bed (which he just made) as he bent down and grabbed the housewarming gift that he got for Jay, Matt smirked as he knew that he was going to enjoy this; especially when his daughters can't sleep in the middle of the night, and that would be some nice vodka. Plus, it may very much help him when it comes time to them going through their non-sleeping phases. But that's not the only gift that he has here for them, as he also has a bottle of white wine for Alex to enjoy.

Well, when she's not pregnant; but that didn't mean that Matt wasn't going to enjoy some of this vodka, because he most definitely wants to have some for the first time in a while. At least, that was the plan until Gabby shot down that plan. "If you think that you're going to be touching that vodka while we're at Jay and Alex's place, then you're dreaming." Turning his head as he heard Gabby come out of their bedroom (and into the kitchen), Matt smiled due to the fact that Gabby looks stunning in the tight dress that she's wearing right now; so much so, that he just started to stare at her. And boy was he speechless. Damn, she just looks stunning. "Oh, wow." Gabby then put her hands on her stomach, smiling at the man she loves. "Really? I look that good?" Matt was shocked as he heard Gabby ask him that, truly believing that his wife was joking when it came to her asking him whether she looked 'that good' tonight, because it was the truth. She looks amazing, and that's something that Gabby will always be in his eyes. "Baby, you look great."

Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, just smiling at her loving husband. "How about you come here, and come stand in the kitchen with me? I want to talk to you about what you just said." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smiling as she came to join her loving husband in the kitchen; that way, they can hold each other close and just relax. Making her way over to Matt as he stood there, she saw that he was packing up a drink that he got for Jay in the bag that it came in. "Alex is going to kill you when she sees what you got her husband." Laughing as he heard Gabby say that, Matt agreed. "Oh, trust me, there are times where I wish someone got me one of these before we had the boys." Matt then realized what he just said, before turning to look at his beautiful wife. "Not that I don't love Matteo and Noah. I mean..." Putting her hands on her hips, Gabby just looked at her husband as she listened to him speak to her. "Okay, can you please just hear me out?" Gabby thought about it, and agreed with Matt.

"Listen, I get that Jay isn't going to be starting his life as a father like I did; and there isn't going to be all of that stress around him." Gabby took a breath as she heard Matt say that, starting to understand what he means as she walked over to the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, Matt set the vodka down on the counter of their kitchen. Wrapping her arms around Matt as soon as she was close to him, Gabby smiled as she looked up at him; after which, he did the same and looked down at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. After which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly. "Listen, do you mind if we go say this...then I can explain that I mean?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether he can explain things to her while they sit down together. "Yeah, I'd like that. But first..." Turning around, Gabby showed that she needed help with her dress. Laughing, Matt went ahead and grabbed the zipper on his beautiful wife's dress. He then proceeded to zip it up for his beautiful wife.