A Night of Rest and Relaxation

Hi Readers: And welcome to another day of chapters, a day that will most definitely include this story's one hundredth chapter. And that is a milestone that doesn't go unnoticed. I haven't written a story this long in a while, and I just feel so happy that I have ideas to continue this story; and hopefully, my story is doing the One Chicago fans justice. Thank you so much for reading my story, and I hope that you continue to enjoy the story; now, what do you say we get to it? Here's chapter ninety-seven.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is exactly what she needed tonight, time to rest in their bed as she holds him close; and that was exactly what Matt was in the midst of setting up, the night of rest and relaxation. But what exactly is there to set up? Well, that would be the vibe that was going to be in their room. Diming the lights in their room, Matt smiled due to the fact that this was exactly how Matt wanted the room to look like right now. He wants the lights to be dimmed, and that meant that Gabby was going to be able to relax much easier; and that was due to the fact that it was going to slow her heart rate down (to a healthy level), which would mean that she wouldn't be putting their pregnancy at risk (not that Matt would ever think that his wife would do such a think). After all, both he and Gabby want to have the baby that she's currently pregnant with; and that's just fact, especially since they learned that they were (officially) having a daughter. And that most definitely is a fact that is bringing a smile to the father's face right now, because it was his dream come true. He's always wanted to have a daughter, along with some sons; and now, that's exactly what they're going to have as part of their family.

Oh, and a third son in the form of Andy. Jumping up onto his and Gabby's bed, Matt's service dog smiled as he barked at his 'patient'. Laughing a bit as he heard Andy bark at him, Matt walked over to him and smiled as he put his hand on his head; after which, he stroked the top of his head and smiled at him. And boy is he going to come in handy tonight, as he has a feeling that Andy will easily make sure that Gabby relaxes as they cuddle up to each other in bed. Scratching his head, Matt smiled as he looked at his service dog. "Hey bud, you need to do something for me, okay? You need to make sure that Gabby calms down and stays relaxed." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, walking out of the washroom in some lingerie. "Yeah, I think that you most definitely are going to be the one doing that." Turning around to look at the woman he loves more than anything, Matt smirked as he looked at her as she wore some lingerie. "God, you look great in that." Gabby laughed as she heard her husband say that, well aware that was the case. "Yeah, I think that's you trying to get me naked; after all, it seems like you decided to just wear your boxers this evening?" Matt sighed.

Looking down at his boxers, Matt agreed. "I can do something else if you want." Gabby shook her head as she heard Matt say that, as she most definitely doesn't want him to get changed; she wants him to stay in his boxers, which is exactly what she wants him to wear right now. "I want you to wear that for me right now." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, before smiling at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. After which, Matt smiled as Gabby walked over to him. Walking up to her husband, Gabby smiled as she proceeded to wrap her arms around Matt's body; at the same time, Matt wrapped his arms around her while looking down into her eyes. Running his hands up and down her back, Matt smiled as he looked at the woman he loves more than anything; after which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you; I hope you know that." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, well aware that was the case. "Hey, of course I know that baby. Please, take a breath and just relax. And it's because I love you more than anything." Matt smiled as he heard that.

After which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly; wrapping his arms around her waist nice and tight, Matt smiled as he stared into Gabby's eyes. "Sorry that this isn't taking place in the hotel." Gabby shook her head as she heard Matt say that, as that was the last thing that she wanted to hear. She didn't want to hear her husband apologize to her for having come home, because this is where she wants to be to. Putting her hand on Matt's cheek, Gabby smiled as she leaned up and proceeded to kiss her softly; taking things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world, Gabby smirked as this is perfect. "God, I love you so much; and I am so glad that this is what we're going to do right now, just hold each other close as we relax in bed." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, smiling due to the fact that it was exactly what he wanted to do with the woman he loves right now. "Listen, I don't want to do anything that can cause us to go too far. You need to relax, as do I." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, well aware that was the case. "Yeah, I actually wanted to do something anyways." Matt was confused. "What's that?"