Romantic Getaway: Day 2, Pt. 7: Post-Lunch Cuddles

The lunch that the couple just enjoyed in bed with each other was divine, which made Matt especially happy over the fact that he hired the chefs that he did. The reason? He didn't think that they would be this good, especially not when they are just recently graduates of the local professional chef school here in Hawaii. Yes, you heard that right; the chefs that work for him are just recent graduates. But so far, the meals that they've made for both himself and his wife were perfect; and he was more than pleased with the choices that he made when it came to staffing. So, for him to be able to say that is perfect; especially when he was so worried, and since this is really his first time hiring these types of staff. Heck, he didn't even finish hiring all the staff that he needs to hire at the company, yet he already has other staff on his payroll; a payroll that he can finally pay thanks to the recent contracts that they've signed, and the new windfall that he's had from the new inheritance that he had from his dad's secret late wife.

The late wife (and his late stepmother) who actually knew about him, yet he never knew about her. Regardless, he has to say that he didn't mind the fact that he inherited $250 million from her; something that his sister also inherited. But there's just something that he still needs to talk to her about, and that's whether she's interested in actually using any of it; or if she's just going to let it sit still. He can always make her money, and he's still trying to get her to invest it in the company. Yet, he doesn't want to push. But he knows what he does what to do, and that's talk to Gabby about it. He doesn't think that he can keep it from her, how he's feeling; and just what's on his mind anymore. Walking back into the room, Matt was confused when he didn't see Gabby in bed. "Gabby?" Hearing Matt yell for her, Gabby yelled back. "In the washroom baby." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, before walking past their bed and making his way towards the bathroom so that he can find his wife; and just see what she's up to right now. After all, she did look pretty comfortable when he left her; but now she was in the washroom? Well, that needs to be questioned about.

Matt's POV:
Walking into the bathroom shortly after hearing that Gabby was in the washroom, I smiled as I walked in to see her adjusting the lingerie that she was wearing for me right now; and let's just say that it was definitely something that I loved looking at. She is so damn sexy, and I am so glad that this is what I get to look at right now. She is just so sexy, and I am ready to run my hands all over her body; and that's something that she must want. Making his way over to her, I smiled as I went ahead and walked up behind my beautiful wife; the wife that I love more than anything in the entire world, and I am so glad that this is what I get to look at right now. Looking at my girl in the mirror, I smirked as she looked stunning. "Need some help to get yourself all adjusted here my dear?" Looking at me, Gabby smiled as I asked her that, obviously loving the idea of me adjusting her lingerie for her. "I mean, if you want to." Making my way over to her, I smirked as I walked up behind her and then put my hands on her hips; after which, I bent down and kissed her shoulder. Kissing up her neck shortly afterwards, I smirked as I knew that Gabby was really enjoying what I was doing for her right now.

 Kissing up her neck shortly afterwards, I smirked as I knew that Gabby was really enjoying what I was doing for her right now