The Caseys Get Ready for a Swim

Hi Readers: I want to once again apologize for all the delays that are coming with the chapters today, but I'm glad that I'm finally getting some chapters out for you some more. And I am hoping to get at least one more, if not two more out to you. And I hope that you like them. Thanks again for reading, and enjoy this seventy-third chapter of The Caseys, a One Chicago Fanfiction.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Primary Suite – They decided to wait another hour and a half before going into the pool with the hopes of their boys being fast asleep when they want to go take a swim, and their plan worked like a charm; shortly after giving Matteo and Noah another bottle, they ended up falling asleep in their arms. But now, they are currently in their nursery as they take a nap; after which, they are going to be taken care of by Camila for a while. That's due to the fact that Matt and Gabby are going to be outside with their friends taking a swim, before coming inside so that they can take a nap of their own; the husband and father being positive that Gabby is going to get quiet tired once she's finished swimming. But he was more than okay with that, especially since it was going to come with getting a chance to spend some time with his beautiful wife wearing the sexy bikini that she's currently wearing for him; something that he most certain knows already, as he walked into the bathroom clad in nothing but his tight boxers (which always turn Gabby on).And that was why he was in the midst of wearing them, because he wants to turn Gabby on; he wants to take to her for a minute, and just celebrate the fact that it's both her birthday (and that they don't have to keep hiding that they're pregnant). That being due to the fact that they told their friends shortly after finding out themselves. But now that they did that, Gabby was actually starting to have second thoughts as to whether that was a good idea. I mean, what if they loose the baby; that means that a whole bunch of people are going to be sad, rather than just the two of them (and their sons). And that's what Gabby was thinking about as he dreamy husband walked into the bathroom, clad in nothing but his boxers, as he got ready to give her a bit of pleasure today; along with a preview of what he's going to be giving her later, when they're alone in bed on her birthday. The father having already planned to give his wife some attention in bed, while her mother watched their boys tonight; which is definitely something that Gabby will enjoy.

Walking up behind Gabby this morning, Matt smirked due to the fact that Gabby's little bikini looked great. "I can only imagine that you like what you see?" Smiling as Gabby asked him that, Matt nodded. "I got so distracted, that I couldn't concentrate on putting my swim trunks on." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before shaking her head. "More like you didn't want to put them on, because you wanted to come see me instead." Matt smiled, agreeing with his beautiful wife as she said that; after which, he just got nice and close to her so that he could hold her in his arms. Wrapping his arms around her shortly after he moved behind her, Matt smiled as he put his hands on her stomach; putting her hands on top of his shortly afterwards, Gabby smiled as she looked at Matt in the mirror. "Where's Andy?" Matt smiled at his beautiful wife as she asked him that. "He's out in the bedroom." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "And are the boys fast asleep in their room?" Matt smiled as Gabby asked him if the boys were asleep.

After which, he proceeded to turn Gabby around in his arms; stepping close to her, Matt smirked due to the fact that he was incredibly happy right now. And that was especially the case due to the fact that she's pregnant with their child. Putting his hands on Gabby's sides, Matt smiled as he looked at her. "Listen, I want to talk to you about something." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, before looking up at him. "What is it?" Moving his hand to Gabby's neck, Matt smiled as he stared into her eyes. "I want you to remember that I'm here for you." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt tell her that, not understanding why he feels like he needs to tell her that. "Why did you just tell me?" Matt sighed as he looked at Gabby, before moving his hands to her sides; after which, he made sure to bring her stomach against his (with the hopes that he doesn't have to spell it out for her). And luckily, he didn't have to. "Oh, you're talking about..." Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him whether he was talking about her pregnancy.