Grace Casey

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the dream that I just wrote for you guys? I hope that you guys liked it and want to see more of them in the future; because I am certain that I'm going to give you more. However, I want to let you know that you can always request dreams if you want them; and I will try and give them to you. Thanks again for reading, and here we go with the next chapter.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To say that Matt liked the dream that he just had this afternoon was an understatement, as he loved the dream that he just had while he was taking the nap; I mean, what father doesn't like the idea of dreaming about his (future) daughter. Another thing that he loves to dream about? It was the name that they were going to give their daughter, and that most definitely was something that he felt like he needed to talk to Gabby about; and that would be the name they would give their daughter, which is something that they need to talk about (again) now that they have that dream. And he just hopes that Gabby is open to that conversation because he likes the name Grace just as much as he loves the Emma. So, he's in a win-win situation. If they agree to change the name that they're going to use for their daughter, then he's going to be a happy man; and if they decide to keep using the name Emma for their daughter, then he's more than happy to do that. And now, it's exactly what he's going to say to his beautiful wife; but first, he needs her to wake up.

And let's just say that was exactly what Gabby was in the midst of doing this afternoon, while also running her hand down his muscular chest; after which, she bent down to kiss his muscular chest. And let's just say that Matt loves that feeling because it's really nice. "God, I am so glad that you just kissed my chest. It's such a nice feeling, and I am so glad that's how you woke up." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I know you love the feeling of my lips on your chest." Moving to roll over onto his side, Matt smiled as he made sure that Gabby was comfortable. "Listen, I want to lay down next to you; that way, I can cuddle up to you another way." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, glad that was what he wanted to do right now. "First, can you tell me what time it is?" Turning his head, Matt smiled when he saw that it was currently 4:50. "It's ten to five." Gabby was shocked as she heard Matt tell her that it was ten to five, as that most definitely is later than she thought it was. "Wow, it's later than I expected."

Matt agreed with Gabby as he felt the same way, not that he's really complaining; especially since it means that he gets to relax with Gabby some more, and because they can just take it easy as they lay down in each other's arms. "You comfortable?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she was comfortable, as she most definitely was comfortable. "Oh, I mist definitely am comfortable. And that's because I'm in your arms." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling as he proceeded to get close to the beautiful woman he's proud to call his wife; after which, he tugged her body against his chest as they both held each other close. At the same time, Gabby put her hands on his chest and just smiled due to the fact that this is something that she loves doing; she loves being held by her husband, and it's just what she wants to do right now. She wants to hold her husband close to her, as they take it easy with each other. At the same time, Matt decided that it was time to bring something up to Gabby, the name Grace.

"So, listen, I want to bring something up with you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling at the man she loves. "What's going on? You okay?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him whether everything was okay, because it was well, mostly. There was just one thing that wasn't okay, and that was the feeling that he had with regards to the name that they've already chosen for their daughter; and that's why they need to talk about that. "Well, I had a nice dream why we were taking a nap." Gabby smiled when he said that, before cuddling up to Matt once again; after which, she wrapped her arms around his muscular torso. At the same time, Matt smiled as he put his hand on Gabby's back (more specifically, her shoulder blade) before stroking it with his thumb; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that he loves her more than anything. "What do you think of the name Grace Marie Casey?" Gabby was a bit taken aback as she heard that.